Minecraft Usage Guidelines page is not accessible to me

Discus and support Minecraft Usage Guidelines page is not accessible to me in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Title. Blank page There is no Internet problem, please do not suggest me connect to another WiFi or switch to mobile data [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Combo Full, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Combo Full
    Combo Full Guest

Title.

Blank page

There is no Internet problem, please do not suggest me connect to another WiFi or switch to mobile data

Minecraft Usage Guidelines page is not accessible to me [​IMG]

:)

Combo Full, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

3. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
  4. RangoHCM Win User

Premium question.

yeah it's console based but you still need the original account that has already bought the dlc in the same xbox in order to access to the dlc on other account. That happen to me on the Left 4 Dead 2 and Minecraft DLCs but i don't know is this happens to
    Battlefield 3 DLCs. Also the Usage Restrictions says that ''Access to this item will also be granted to all users on this first console'' and also says '' you''ll need to sign in Xbox Live with your Xbox Live account on that console before accessing the item''.
    The same Usage Restrictions description to the other DLCs so is this happens to Battlefield 3?
  5. Shonven Win User

How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

Your answer seemed to be from a bot and was completely useless...Your answer showed me that Mojang and Microsoft don't care about the rules they set, so I gave up. I try to act like them.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

Hello, Shonven. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

You can report a player in Minecraft Java by following these steps:

Press ‘P’ to pull up the player interaction menu, or pause the game and select ‘Player Reporting.’

Find the player you’re looking to report and select ‘Report Player.’

If you’re looking to report a player’s chat messages, click on ‘Select Chat Messages to Report.’

Click on ‘Select Report Category’ and pick between the available report categories.

When you’ve finished filling out all of these options, click on ‘Send Report’ to finish reporting the player.

As an alternative, you can always report a player using this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4416074743565

Reference link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/13019118732429

I hold you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Usage Guidelines page is not accessible to me - Similar Threads - Minecraft Usage Guidelines

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines: Hello, I have a question. The Java version of Minecraft does not allow the sale of mods or maps. However, there are people who distribute mods by making them available for download only to...