Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360

Discus and support Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on minecraft a update has come february 2016 that has updated for some but not everyone my friend has a title update of 252 megabytes while i have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flem Gang, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Flem Gang
    Flem Gang Guest

Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360

on minecraft a update has come february 2016 that has updated for some but not everyone

my friend has a title update of 252 megabytes while i have a title update of 251 i'm missing 1mb of data that is stopping me from playing with

my friend when i try to join someone that has been updated it says can't join player has a newer version and when joining me it says older version

now things i have tried to fix it i have deleted the title update and redownloaded it i have cleared my cache i have also deleted minecraft and redownloaded it

any info about this mysterious update i can't find any info about would be greatly appreciated

:)

Flem Gang, Feb 16, 2016
  2. turklife
    turklife Guest
    Alpha Play Minecraft

I really want Minecraft on Xbox One. It would be even better if we could get a newer build of the game like the version on PC, instead of the later builds that are used on Xbox 360 for example. Those versions are obviously still good but I would like an updated version for sure.

turklife, Feb 16, 2016
  3. TeddyGoddess
    TeddyGoddess Guest
    No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

@eG x Three Elf

By the wording of your reply it sounds like unless i update Minecraft Xbox 360 version and play it for another 72 hours the discount won't come back.

I haven't updated Minecraft Xbox 360 version in over a year since i no longer own a Xbox 360, i know though when i had it i originally played it for way more than 72 hours and i was always online

I don't have access to an Xbox 360 so i can't play Minecraft anymore, so i can't EVER redownload it and update it.

TeddyGoddess, Feb 16, 2016
  4. Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360

I also have this same issue.

bloodygamepro1, Feb 16, 2016
  5. MrZoolook
    MrZoolook Guest
    Quote: any info about this mysterious update

Screw that, how about a fix?

MrZoolook, Feb 16, 2016
  6. Flem Gang
    Flem Gang Guest
    ok i have a solution what i did is went to a friend that had the new update and put it on a flash drive then i put that update on my xbox deleting the old one of course and now we can play together so unless you know someone with the update good luck

Flem Gang, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Flem Gang Win User

ok i have a solution what i did is went to a friend that had the new update and put it on a flash drive then i put that update on my xbox deleting the old one of course and now we can play together so unless you know someone with the update good luck
  8. MrZoolook Win User

Quote: any info about this mysterious update

Screw that, how about a fix?
  9. bloodygamepro1 Win User

I also have this same issue.
  10. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Unable To Join Friends World On Xbox Because Of An Outdated Client On Minecraft.

The "outdated client" error only comes up when a player is trying to join a world that is in the Xbox Insider Minecraft Beta preview ring. That's a mouthful, I know. This version of Minecraft is the Bedrock/W10 version but it just gives your Minecraft updates
    more often.

Two scenarios could be true. Your friend is the one on the newer update provider through the Insider Program, or you are. If its your friend, they need to deselect the Minecraft preview ring and "revert" to play with you. This temporarily locks them out
    of any world that is saved in a newer update until the public version receives that update. If you're the one in it, you need to deselect and "revert." You could also try looking up the "Xbox Insider Hub," joining it, and then joining the Minecraft beta in
    order to play with your friend.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  11. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

This is correct.
    This has some more information on the updates
    when they migrated from discrete versions per platform to the "bedrock" edition. The purchases made with the older version (360) are not forward compatible and there is no way to restore/recover those purchases
    in different/newer versions.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Update Downloading

2. Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates: Plz help why does minecraft 3ds not get updates 84a5c3e4-6b97-4bc5-8702-59eed95cb908
  3. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  4. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  5. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  6. why cant i update minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i update minecraft bedrock: i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work ce3bbba7-648b-4f1a-8d09-8c4026e617fe
  7. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  8. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  9. I cant download the new minecraft update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download the new minecraft update: I was trying to download the new minecraft update and I left my computer running for hours and it stayed at 0% updated cde94654-1754-4d25-97fc-3ed7eee47000
  10. Minecraft: unable to download the launcher update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: unable to download the launcher update.: Minecraft Java won't open. The Minecraft launcher won't update: "Unable to download the launcher update. Launching previous version." When I click OK on this, it tries to download again. Then it...