Minecraft Update History Deleted

Discus and support Minecraft Update History Deleted in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have the disc version of Minecraft, and I decided I had enough with 1.8, knowing that there have been plenty more updates to the game. I followed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by benjaminfranklin123, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Minecraft Update History Deleted

I have the disc version of Minecraft, and I decided I had enough with 1.8, knowing that there have been plenty more updates to the game. I followed the steps in , as
    I don't have Xbox Live, and prepared for my world to be decked out with all the newest stuff. Fish, sunken ships, you name it.

Instead of my worlds having this new update, I was greeted with an update box alerting me about wooden buttons and end dragons. Strange, but I shrugged it off as a glitch.

I entered my world and saw completely new world, not the creative superflat that I had come to know, instead a overworld set in survival.

I turned off my Xbox 360 hoping that it would just be fixed. Still, nothing. I went back into my game on a separate account, and it said to redownload Minecraft. We have disc Minecraft.

Upon looking at the save info, the games saved to the profile were clearly there. Though something that caught my eye was that the Minecraft save info was created on 11/22/2005. On the Xbox it says it was made in 2010, and from my knowledge Minecraft was
    created in 2009, Xbox edition following it a few years later.

Is there any way this could be fixed?

Thanks in advance. <(●v●)>

:)

benjaminfranklin123, Oct 12, 2018
  2. UpliftKnight
    UpliftKnight Guest
    Minecraft

Delete minecraft and redownload it through download history, it will fix the problem

UpliftKnight, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Can't play minecraft

Hmmm, have you tried to delete Minecraft and re-download it from your Download History?

The Uber Pyro, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey Benjamin,

Are you referring to the Better Together Update and the current Minecraft version using the Bedrock engine?

If so, the window to update to that version from the disc version of Minecraft Xbox One Edition has passed. The update released in September of 2017 and the window to update ended on January 30th, 2018.

Better Together FAQ

"Q: How long will the Better Together Update be available as a free download to players who own the console version of the game?

A: Owners of the disc version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition will have until January 30th 2018 to have played Minecraft for five or more hours in the past 12 months OR purchased a DLC Pack. There is no cutoff for digital Minecraft: Xbox One Edition owners."

If you are referring to something else, then it may be best to contact Mojang Support on

Twitter
    or their
    support
    site.

XBF Diego M, Oct 16, 2018
  5. Please read the actual post.

benjaminfranklin123, Oct 16, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Benjamin,

My apologies for misunderstanding your post.

What troubleshooting have you done on your Xbox 360?

Have you
    cleared the system cache
    ?

Have you re-installed Minecraft?

Do you have
    Cloud storage
    turned on?

Let us know so we may be able to further assist you!

XBF Diego M, Oct 16, 2018
  7. I'll try those once I get home. Thanks!

benjaminfranklin123, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: