Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

Discus and support Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by roborav, Jun 13, 2024.

1. roborav
    roborav Guest

Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have Microsoft accounts and all cross platform and multiplayer settings are enabled. I have run checks for corrupt data on the Switch and have redownloaded Minecraft entirely on the Switch. I've connected to alternate networks to no avail. However, I have gotten two Switch's to join the same world on the "local network" option on the Switch Minecraft title screen. My PC seems to not be the problem because I tested a PS5 joining my PC world and it connected with no problem. Is this a bug or is it a rare malfunction in my internet? Please let me know as soon as possible as it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

roborav, Jun 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: