minecraft travou quando conecta [Mod Translation - minecraft stuck when connect]

Discus and support minecraft travou quando conecta [Mod Translation - minecraft stuck when connect] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; quando vou conectar no microsoft com mine craft pe ele da erro e fecha [Mod Translation - when i will connect in microsoft with mine craft pe it of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThiagoConforte, Sep 5, 2020.

1. minecraft travou quando conecta [Mod Translation - minecraft stuck when connect]

quando vou conectar no microsoft com mine craft pe ele da erro e fecha

[Mod Translation - when i will connect in microsoft with mine craft pe it of the error and closes]

:)

ThiagoConforte, Sep 5, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

minecraft travou quando conecta [Mod Translation - minecraft stuck when connect]

Hey Thiago

Thank you for taking the time to post the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with your game.

If you are experiencing difficulties with being able to sign into your Microsoft account on your game, we recommend that you uninstall the app and re-install it on your mobile device to see if this allow you to sign in.

Additionally, you can visit the
    Mojang bugs
    page to see if this has already been reported or if there is a fix there.

I hope this helps.
  3. igoroliveira7 Win User

Acessibilidade [Translation-Accessibility]

No teste de conexão só não entra quando chego a parte de conecta na Xbox

[Translation-The connection test just doesn't come in when I get the connect part on Xbox]
  4. witchblackmoon Win User

Ayuda [Translation - Help]

Buen día,ya lo intente pero por wifi si se conecta

------

[Mod Translation - Good morning, i already try but by wifi if you connect]
  5. ThiagoVieira5 Win User

Problema com meu controle, só conecta ao Xbox one com cabo USB, com pilha fica piscando

Olá, brad!

Mesmo após realizar esse procedimento o controle ainda não conectou apenas com as pilhas.

O controle quando está com pilhas fica piscando lentamente e não conecta. Quando é colocado por cabo usb já sincroniza rapidamente.

Obrigado de toda forma!

[Translation-Hello, brad!

Even after performing this procedure the control has not yet connected only with the batteries.

The control when it is with batteries flashes slowly and does not connect. When it is placed by USB cable already syncs quickly.

Thank you anyway!]
  6. kouba943 Win User

Connexion aux serveurs impossible ! [Mod Translation - Cannot connect to servers!]

Et c'est sur minecraft switch !

[Mod Translation - And it's on minecraft switch!]
Thema:

1. minecraft travou quando conecta [Mod Translation - minecraft stuck when connect] - Similar Threads - minecraft travou quando

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...