Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration

Discus and support Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey everyone, So my Minecraft account was bought a while ago (2018), and I accidently deleted the email containing the Transaction ID not knowing its... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nikhil26, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Nikhil26
    Nikhil26 Guest

Hey everyone,

So my Minecraft account was bought a while ago (2018), and I accidently deleted the email containing the Transaction ID not knowing its importance. I wanted to regain that knowledge, so I went to this site made by Mojang for help: What Is a Transaction ID? I have all the required parts for recovery such as date of purchase, cardholder, etc., but I cannot contact Mojang to recover the ID because of migration. I also checking Microsoft billing history but since the purchase was not made through Microsoft the info is not there. Is there any way for me to regain access to my Transaction ID after migration, or is it lost?

Thanks,

Nikhil

:)

Nikhil26, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Try the first link I sent you, and follow the prompt, even though is not the specific problem, a Microsoft Support Agent will help you.
  3. Nikhil26 Win User

Thanks for your help Rodrigo.

Unfortunately, when I try to contact support, the closest problem I can find to my own is "I forgot my password" and when I talk to the automated assistant, it seems extremely lost at what a Transaction ID for Minecraft even is. Is there another way to contact support, or should I just continue under the pretense that I need help resetting my password?

Thanks for your help!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Nikhil26, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and try to solve this.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

6. Nikhil26 Win User

I already tried this and this message came back:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us for help with your Java Edition account.

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.

For further information about the end of account migration, please visit this article.

Regards,
    Minecraft Support

This is why I came here to see if Microsoft could help.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration - Similar Threads - Minecraft Transaction recovery

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  6. I lost my microsoft/minecraft account password but i have transaction ID

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my microsoft/minecraft account password but i have transaction ID: I have transaction ID and Order receipt is there any possible way to me? After migration i forgot my account password and I tried to recover the password but failed. İs there any other way?...
  7. I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake: Hello I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake Unfortunately, I don't remember how I paid the money In fact, the only information I have is the...
  8. My minecraft account email got hacked, and i dont have the transaction id, can i reset the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account email got hacked, and i dont have the transaction id, can i reset the...: Hello So my minecraft email got hacked and i dont have the transaction id but i can still login, is there any way to reset the email even if i dont have access to it ?...
  9. How do I link my minecraft account back with a microsoft account using transaction or order ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my minecraft account back with a microsoft account using transaction or order ID?: I haven't played minecraft for about 1 or 2 years, about the same time since I migrated my account. Just a few days ago when I downloaded the minecraft launcher and logged into my microsoft...
  10. Does my Minecraft Transaction ID still matter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does my Minecraft Transaction ID still matter?: I have migrated my account some months ago and I just found out about minecraft Transaction ID's. I lost my ID for it but I have my conformation email before I got my ID. I am asking if the ID is...