Minecraft Tokens

Discus and support Minecraft Tokens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition yesterday and i don't have them even tho it took my money. b798d495-fb64-4d20-9d00-b40235ba4de4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vbeex, Sep 15, 2020.

1. vbeex
    vbeex Guest

Minecraft Tokens

I bought minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition yesterday and i don't have them even tho it took my money.

:)

vbeex, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Hugo123-1 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition token stolen.

My computer got a virus that stole my minecraft launcher token. Can the token be reset to stop the person who stole it from using my account will the token be reset automatically after a period of time?
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

Hi,

it can take 24 hours before the tokens are deposited on your account if the tokens arent deposited by then i recommend talking to the minecraft support team
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Tokens

Hi Vbeex,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with in game purchase. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to
    Playstation support or
    Mojang support. As we do not support the purchases on Playstation.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft token

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using in playing Minecraft? This will determine the necessary steps we have to perform.
  6. Muhammad Eisa Win User

I went on my PS5 to play minecraft but when i went on the market place it didnt have minecoins but something called tokens i would like to know where are my minecoins and what are tokens

Hi i am a minecraft p,ayer i redeamed my minecoins online and are saved on my microsoft account but instead of minecoins there are tokens what are tokens and where did my minecoins go playstation support couldent help and it was the same with minecraft support
    i mean player spelling mistake
Thema:

Minecraft Tokens

1. Minecraft Tokens - Similar Threads - Minecraft Tokens

2. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  3. "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...: I tried everything, but it keeps returning the above mentioned error. It seems literally no one else has this issue, and it seems it only happens on feather client....
  4. Minecraft code redeemed but no tokens received in PC game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft code redeemed but no tokens received in PC game: Hello, We redeemed a gift card through Minecraft.net/redeem which we purchased. It linked automatically to Microsoft account and we were able to redeem the code. We can also see in order history...
  5. Im on PS4 and my minecraft tokens havent came through.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im on PS4 and my minecraft tokens havent came through.: I ordered the £19.99 minecraft tokens and they havent appeared in the account. And before anyone says wait 24 hours, this has happened before about a month ago and i still havent recieved my...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition token stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition token stolen.: Hello. My minecraft java edition login token has been stolen. 6519468d-215f-4327-b6a6-e7995898a9a8
  7. Minecraft token

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft token: hello earlier I bought Minecraft tokens and when I bought they gave me the code and when I put the code they told me it was good but when I go to the game 0 tokens wrote ago help me please...
  8. My tokens are deposited to my ps4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My tokens are deposited to my ps4 Minecraft: I haven't received the tokens I bought from psn store e88c98c0-7277-44e9-8e17-101805f503cc
  9. Minecraft token stolen. Continued abuse after multiple password changes.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft token stolen. Continued abuse after multiple password changes.: Hi, I'm having an issue with my java minecraft account. I fell for a discord verify scam to get my token and they are still able to access my account. I have reset my password, clicked "sign me...
  10. Is there a way to change my Custom Token in minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to change my Custom Token in minecraft?: The story is my UID got stolen by someone in a minecraft server that I play in, this person got into my account and played in that server because the person also plays in that server. This person...