Minecraft Theme Xbox One S hdd

Discus and support Minecraft Theme Xbox One S hdd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a minecraft theme xbox one s with a hdd that is beginning to fail, I'm going to swap in a 4 tb ssd, but I'm worried it will stop making the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaulHarmon04, Oct 18, 2022.

1. PaulHarmon04
    PaulHarmon04 Guest

I have a minecraft theme xbox one s with a hdd that is beginning to fail, I'm going to swap in a 4 tb ssd, but I'm worried it will stop making the custom noises when it turns on or off

:)

PaulHarmon04, Oct 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today PAULHARMON04

Make sure that the drive that you're going to use is an official drive and also that you do the replacement proceed with an authorized retailer / repair center. In that way everything including the theme should work as expected

Please note that here in the forums we can't help or assist with self repair
  3. Fear2Eternity Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

I would like to see the differences between minecraft xbox 360 and xbox one.

Also a new battlefield (hopefully Vietnam themed or police themed).
  4. FullHornet Win User

XBOX ONE S DELAYED!!!!

As long as I get my Gears of War 4 themed Xbox One S and Gears of War 4 themed Xbox Elite Controller in October on release I will be happy.
  5. eviltedi Win User

When do you feel next X1 UI update is coming/what do you want to see?

Themes and the ability to rip my music to an HDD.
  6. Lone Wahya Win User

Minecraft Players Wanted

@Mantis

Yeah that mesmerizing Minecraft theme really lulls one into a comatose state doesn't it?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Theme Xbox One S hdd - Similar Threads - Minecraft Theme hdd

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been...: I remember the results were supposed to be posted around March or May 2022, but we're already in May 2023 and still nothing. I feel like these sweepstakes are a scam......
  10. Help me build a theme park - for kids Xbox 360 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me build a theme park - for kids Xbox 360 minecraft: Hi, looking for friends to build with my 9 year old daughter on sbox 360 minecraft. She loves creative and watches all the YouTube videos all the time fc919747-b913-469d-973b-eb591031fcd0