Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?

Discus and support Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I know you don't want people to add mods to Minecraft, but hear me out look Into putting the technic launcher in, it would be a controlled way of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snakelord117, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Snakelord117
    Snakelord117 Guest

So I know you don't want people to add mods to Minecraft, but hear me out look Into putting the technic launcher in, it would be a controlled way of having modded Minecraft. There a lot of good already made mod packs to choose from. Like tekkit (all versions of it), hexxit one and two attack of the b team, pixelmon, a hole **** ton. Im just curious on your thoughts on that? Plus I think you it should at least be that, at the very least. For the gaming community that want it so badly.

:)

Snakelord117, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your time reaching out to us and your interest in modded Minecraft, we do not officially support the use of third-party launchers such as the Technic launcher. We recommend that you only use officially supported methods for modifying Minecraft, such as the Minecraft Marketplace or official Minecraft mods. Using third-party launchers can potentially cause compatibility issues and may not be secure. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to Minecraft Support using this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft Launcher microsoft login not loading

Hello Maria Fernandez2,

You're welcome and thanks for sharing these details.

If system detects incompatibility between the launcher and the mods there is a possibility that you may not be able to launch the game or the launcher itself. Mods or modding is short terminology for modification. This is created to enhance the content of the game. Not all games allow mods or modification however, Minecraft can be use with mods but considering the use and creation should be with precaution and warning. A user can always choose how they would like to play the game and how it should appear. This choice is created and made by Minecraft enthusiast and those mods were updated based on the version of the launcher or the game itself. There are mods that will only work on specific version of the game and those mods will not work on an updated version of Minecraft Launcher or Minecraft Java/Bedrock edition.

There is, however, a last month hotfix for the Minecraft launcher modding and this version may help your son and you to launch the game - Minecraft Legends - Modding Hotfix | Minecraft Help. You may uninstall or disable mods for this game and try to launch Minecraft if it will be able to do so. Since, modding is not officially supported by Minecraft Support Team it is possible that you may reach out to the mod creator for a revision or to ask if the hotfix could be a resolution to their issue.

Learn more here:

Mods for Minecraft: Java Edition | Minecraft Help

Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Add-ons FAQ | Minecraft Help

Hope that helps.

Regards,

4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Modded minecraft

They should add the technic launcher on the xbox 1 to play modded minecraft
    They took the file explore app away to prevent mods i dont think it will be happening anytime soon they would need to be approved for the minestore
  5. La_milk _man Win User

Minecraft exit code 1

when I'm playing Minecraft through the normal Minecraft launcher it works but if I try on cursedforge it doesn't with and without mods (unless it's 1.16.5)
  6. iTsFx Win User

prosím o velikou pomoc

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

Make sure you are using the correct login credentials for your Minecraft account. If you are unsure of your login information, you can reset your password through the Minecraft website.

Make sure that you have the correct version of Minecraft installed. Technic Launcher requires the Java version of Minecraft, so make sure that you have that version installed on your computer.

Check your Xbox account settings to make sure that the necessary permissions are enabled. To do this, log in to your Xbox account and navigate to the account settings page. Look for options related to cross-play and multiplayer, and make sure that they are enabled.

If none of the above steps work, try reinstalling the Technic Launcher and adding your Minecraft account again.

If you continue to experience issues, you may want to reach out to the Technic Launcher support team or the Minecraft support team for further assistance.
Thema:

1. Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Technic launcher

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at...: Trying to install Minecraft using the technic platform at https://www.technicpack.net/download, but after the oauth2, it gives the error that there is no Minecraft when I just purchased it....