Minecraft Texture pack wont download

Discus and support Minecraft Texture pack wont download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft and I am still having the same issue. 50576f3e-0057-40ad-ac6d-6a5be062342f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ii3Cosmic, Jul 8, 2022.

1. ii3Cosmic
    ii3Cosmic Guest

Minecraft Texture pack wont download [​IMG]

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft and I am still having the same issue.

:)

ii3Cosmic, Jul 8, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

When I try to open an Minecraft texture pack it opens Microsoft edge and downloads it again

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The reason for this is that Minecraft texture packs are usually downloaded as .zip or .rar files, not .jar files. It's possible that the file you downloaded is not actually a texture pack, or that it was downloaded incorrectly.

To open a Minecraft texture pack in the Java edition, you should follow these steps:

Download the texture pack from a trusted website, such as the official Minecraft website or a reputable modding website.

Once the file has downloaded, open the Minecraft launcher and click on "Options" and then "Resource Packs".

Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". This will open the folder where your Minecraft resource packs are stored.

Move the downloaded texture pack file into the folder.

In the Minecraft launcher, click on "Done" and then go back to the "Resource Packs" section.

You should now see the new texture pack in the list of available resource packs. Click on it to select it, and then click "Done".

The texture pack should now be applied to your game.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Download a texture pack (also known as a resource pack) in a compatible format such as .mcpack or .zip from a trusted source. Make sure the pack is designed for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Open the downloaded texture pack file. It should automatically open with Minecraft Bedrock if you have the game installed.

Minecraft Bedrock will import the texture pack and prompt you to apply it. Click the "Apply" or "Activate" button to enable the texture pack.

If the texture pack doesn't automatically open with Minecraft, you can manually import it. Copy or move the downloaded .mcpack or .zip file to the following location on your mobile device:

Android: Internal Storage/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

iOS: On iOS devices, the process requires a file management app like Documents by Readdle or iExplorer. Move the texture pack file to the "games/com.mojang/resource_packs" directory.

After moving the file, open Minecraft Bedrock and go to "Settings" > "Global Resources."

In the "My Packs" section, you should see the imported texture pack listed. Tap on it to activate it.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Wishing you the best of lucks!
    Share extra feedback if necessary
  5. ii3Cosmic Win User

I am having this problem on Pc and it is the Bedrock edition. And yes i am having the same issue with other texture packs that I have tried downloading
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Buddy, please try this:

I see, let's try this mate:

First uninstall actual minecraft launcher. (Don't forget to backup worlds if necessary)

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account install minecraft launcher and give it a new try
Thema:

1. Minecraft Texture pack wont download - Similar Threads - Minecraft Texture pack

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Texture Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Texture Pack: I spent 20 hours and 45 minutes (estimate) on a custom texture pack and Minecraft says "Did not find manifest", can someone help me? (I am between the age of 10 to 15), how do I attach files?...
  5. My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad: My global resources won't load on Minecraft on my iPad. I have tried restarting the game and my devise. Making sure everything is up to date. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also brought...
  6. How do I update a personal made texture pack on a Minecraft Bedrock Realm for other members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I update a personal made texture pack on a Minecraft Bedrock Realm for other members?: I made a custom texture pack and I uploaded and used it successfully on my realm. Everyone that joined was able to download it and use it successfully (I'm on pc they were on their phones). When I...
  7. Minecraft earthy texture pack doesn't download on ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earthy texture pack doesn't download on ps5: I've seen other people have problems with this texture pack and I've had the same issue. Already purchased it and go to download it and it says the file is 666mb and I have no space which isn't...
  8. Why my minecraft just delete all my textures and worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my minecraft just delete all my textures and worlds?: I would like help because whenever I create a minecraft world I can play for hours and days without stopping, but when I leave the world, after some time, ≈10 hours without playing minecraft, my...
  9. how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??: how to import texture pack in Minecraft bedrock mobile f2970460-09a9-4795-8b13-e6921842531f
  10. Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy...: Can anyone help me find where sounds and textures are located in Minecraft Bedrock? I don't mean where I can put new ones, I just want to find the vinalla sounds and textures and soundeffects,...