Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

Discus and support Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelsoftBinbows, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

Hello,

I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't migrate from Mojang account. I bought Minecraft on my Microsoft account a few months ago on the same device I am using now. Besides that, the game really treats me as if I never have bought Minecraft. It tells me to create a new username when my username already exists. It's either as if I won't ever be able to get my username back and all my game progress is lost forever. The worst case is that I have to rebuy the game. Even after going directly on the minecraft.net site and logging in it doesn't recognise my payment and the same thing shows up. Any way to fix this (I hope it's just a bug) awful bug? Please help.

:)

MichaelsoftBinbows, Nov 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago