minecraft stuck on connecting to server

Discus and support minecraft stuck on connecting to server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to join a server on 1.20.2 it gets stuck on connecting to server and when i try the same thing on 1.8.9 it crashes my game when i join a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Cohen, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Alex Cohen
    Alex Cohen Guest

when i try to join a server on 1.20.2 it gets stuck on connecting to server and when i try the same thing on 1.8.9 it crashes my game when i join a server, ive already deleted my .minecraft folder and reinstalled the launcher, anyone got a fix for this?

:)

Alex Cohen, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Finally, it would be better to contact support directly in case they do not solve the problem. Here in the forum there are many experts who can give you other solutions. In my case, I have no idea how to help you because I thought that with those solutions it could be possible. Solve.

Anyway, I wish you good luck! Contact support and let me know if they gave you a solution.
  3. Alex Cohen Win User

i tried all three of these and none of them fixed the problem :( any other ideas?
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Alex C! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It sounds like you've tried some basic solutions, and I'm sorry you're going through this situation. You could try updating your graphics drivers and making sure you have enough RAM allocated to Minecraft in the launcher settings. You could also try running Minecraft in compatibility mode or as administrator.

The steps to solve the problem are as follows:

1. Update graphics drivers:

- Identify the model of your graphics card.
    - Visit the graphics card manufacturer's website.
    - Look for the downloads or drivers section.
    - Download and install the latest version of the driver for your graphics card model.

2. Make sure you have enough RAM allocated to Minecraft:

- Open the Minecraft launcher.
    - Click "Installations" at the top.
    - Click on the Minecraft installation you are using.
    - Click on "More options".
    - In the "JVM Arguments" field, look for "-Xmx" followed by a number and increase that number to allocate more RAM to Minecraft.

3. Run Minecraft in compatibility mode or as administrator:

- Right click on the Minecraft shortcut or executable file.
    - Select "Properties".
    - Go to the "Compatibility" tab.
    - Check the "Run this program in compatibility mode" box and select an older version of Windows.
    - You can also check the "Run this program as administrator" box.

Let me know if these solutions were useful for you, in case the problem persists it is better to contact support directly.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. 1Ehsan Win User

MINECRAFT LAUNCHER SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ISSUE

OK, It says
    Internet connection: Connected

Xbox Live services: Up and running

Xbox Multiplayer: (Nothing)

NAT type: Open
    Server connectivity: Connected

Performance: (Nothing)

Latency: 36ms

Packet loss: 0%

Also I tried signing in with my other minecraft account on the launcher and it signs in straight away. Only with my other account it gets stuck in a loop with the password
  6. StumblingPrism5 Win User

Issues with playing a downloaded game

Minecraft won't connect to the servers
Thema:

1. minecraft stuck on connecting to server - Similar Threads - minecraft stuck connecting

2. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  3. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  5. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  6. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  7. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  8. Minecraft won't open. It gets stuck at 34 or 41%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't open. It gets stuck at 34 or 41%.: For the past 2 months or so, Minecraft won't open on the PC. We are running Microsoft 11 and hadn't made any changes to the computer prior to Minecraft stopping opening. Steps tried already: 1....
  9. minecraft travou quando conecta [Mod Translation - minecraft stuck when connect]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft travou quando conecta [Mod Translation - minecraft stuck when connect]: quando vou conectar no microsoft com mine craft pe ele da erro e fecha [Mod Translation - when i will connect in microsoft with mine craft pe it of the error and closes]...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 stuck on "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 stuck on "Unable to connect to world": I have been trying to join my friends server for around half an hour now, but I still haven't been able to join the server at all. The only servers I can join were the featured servers. I will...