Minecraft: Story Mode Time Played Not Working

Discus and support Minecraft: Story Mode Time Played Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a problem with Minecraft Story Mode not showing the amount of time I’ve played on my Xbox. I have the complete adventure disc (episodes 1-8)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bayley Ranck, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Bayley Ranck
    Bayley Ranck Guest

So I have a problem with Minecraft Story Mode not showing the amount of time I’ve played on my Xbox. I have the complete adventure disc (episodes 1-8) and I’m playing it on a Series X. Normally I wouldn’t care about this, but the only reason I do is because I have my Xbox account connected to Tiv which tracks my gameplay time and I can get rewards points for gift cards and stuff, and this is the only game I’ve had a problem with.

:)

Bayley Ranck, Jul 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

This is likely related to the fact that the game has been delisted and the publisher is no longer registered with Xbox as they went out of business
  3. Bayley Ranck Win User

Oh right I forgot about that. I just wasn’t expecting that to be affected by it since it still shows up on the store page and everything else seems to work, achievements, and all the other trackers.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft how to build on X-Box one

It sounds as though you purchased Minecraft Story Mode instead of regular Minecraft. Story Mode is just a Minecraft story, there is no building. You would need Minecraft in order to build.
  5. Arielp246 Win User

i buy the "minecraft story mode" from the store, and it's dosn't work?

i buy the "minecraft story mode" from the store, but it's dosn't work?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Not receiving points in Mymissions

The Explorers pack is not eligible for that offer.

Which content is eligible for this offer?

Level 1: Hit the Trail You must spend at least $30 before tax on eligible games for Xbox One and Xbox 360. This offer does not apply to purchases made in the retail Microsoft Store. Digital Games must be purchased in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox or
    on Windows and be from this list of approved titles: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Triple Pack: Black Flag, Unity, Syndicate, Assassin's Creed IV, BioShock Infinite, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Borderlands:
    The Pre-Sequel, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Civilization Revolution, Fe, Firewatch, Mad Max, Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Minecraft, Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass (Additional
    Episodes 6-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 1: The Order of the Stone, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 2: Assembly Required, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 3: The Last Place You Look, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place, Minecraft:
    Story Mode - Episode 5: Order Up!, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 6: A Portal To Mystery, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 7: Access Denied, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 8: A Journey's End?, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season
    Pass (Episodes 2-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass Deluxe (Episodes 2-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 1, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 2, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode
    3, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 4, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 5, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Season Pass, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - The Complete
    Season (Episodes 1-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure (Episodes 1-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), Minecraft: Story Mode Season Two - Episode 2, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Rebel
    Galaxy, ReCore, Red Dead Redemption, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 2: Atlas Mugged, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 3: Catch a Ride, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 4:
    Escape Plan Bravo, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 5: The Vault of the Traveler, Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass, Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), Tales from the Borderlands Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), The Gunstringer,
    The Long Dark, The Minecraft: Story Mode Bundle, The Technomancer, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition, The Witness, Tropico 3, Tropico 4, Tropico 5, Tropico 5 - Complete Collection, Tropico
    5 - Penultimate Edition, Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, Westerado: Double Barreled
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Story Mode Time Played Not Working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Story Mode

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  7. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?: I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?...
  8. Why you don't release Minecraft Story Mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why you don't release Minecraft Story Mode?: Greetings. We the fans of the Telltale Games are a little sad that the games of Minecraft Story Mode are not available at the stores. Yes, we know Telltale went bankrupt and some games vanished...
  9. help with minecraft story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with minecraft story mode: i’ve recently bought a disc of minecraft story mode that comes with all 8 episodes, however, after inserting the disc and downloading everything i can’t play anything apart from episode 1,...
  10. Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360?: Am I still able to download minecraft story mode episodes? I bought them a while back and finally got my xbox 360 internet working so I could download them. It keeps giving me an error message of...