Minecraft store bug (Plz help)

Discus and support Minecraft store bug (Plz help) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my friend recently has brought a Minecraft for his Xbox one after purchasing it from a store. When he booted up, everything was running smoothly,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mannson P., Sep 16, 2018.

1. Mannson P.
    Mannson P. Guest

So my friend recently has brought a Minecraft for his Xbox one after purchasing it from a store. When he booted up, everything was running smoothly, but ever since my friend tried to get skins for his character by doing a tutorial on someone's youtube
    channel, the entire game just seemed to be glitched. Every time he would boot up the game, it would put him on like the trial, even though he has the full game already. Not only that but every time he sends an invitation, it would take us to the Microsoft
    store for the game. So my question is that is there any way to fix this problem? He tried uninstalling and reinstalling already, but that still didn't work.

:)

Mannson P., Sep 16, 2018
  2. Packs won't download

I got minecraft favorite packs and I have minecraft already installed but the packs won't download can u plz help me

YoshiMariogamer, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Leonardg987
    Leonardg987 Guest
    Cross-play

Is there anyway that the windows can play with xbox one users in minecraft? Plz help!!!!!

Leonardg987, Sep 16, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hi, Mannson P.!

Paul here from the Xbox Forums team here to assist with the issue. So as far as any issues with finding the correct version of Minecraft I suggest checking the order history on the account at account.microsoft.com and checking to see which version of the
    game was purchased. Once done locating the correct version of the game download it from the Microsoft store on the Xbox and that should fix the issue. If it does not I suggest contacting us back at

Link to support

Happy Gaming!

Paul From Xbox Forums!

XBF Paul M, Sep 18, 2018
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Hi, Mannson P.!

Paul here from the Xbox Forums team here to assist with the issue. So as far as any issues with finding the correct version of Minecraft I suggest checking the order history on the account at account.microsoft.com and checking to see which version of the
    game was purchased. Once done locating the correct version of the game download it from the Microsoft store on the Xbox and that should fix the issue. If it does not I suggest contacting us back at

Link to support

Happy Gaming!

Paul From Xbox Forums!
  6. PlushRelic54582 Win User

I can’t find my packs on Minecraft pocket edition for iOS

Plz uses this link to fix problem are report a new glich to Minecraft support link below.

Minecraft bug /support

Hope this helps

@plushrelic
  7. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

How to create a minecraft realm on Xbox One

8. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

minecraft realms

9. vishalkuldeep Win User

ERROR message 0x8007007e while downloading minecraft

i am instaling minecraft and he show me Error 0x8007007e

plz help me how to fix it
Thema:

1. Minecraft store bug (Plz help) - Similar Threads - Minecraft store bug

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  5. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  6. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  7. Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...: Soooo, my situation is like this, I have more than one e-mails, one is used for private things and the other is like miscellaneous (games included). On private one, I have Windows 11 and use it on...
  8. Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?: Basically as title says, I keep getting the pop up because I have multiple accounts on the MS store but it never prevents me from playing Minecraft or anything so I’m wondering if it’s really...
  9. how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store: i only got a windows 7 pc and i try updateing it to be a windows 10 but it got some problems so i need help on this can you help cuz of microsoft store i cant get it is there another way to get...
  10. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account: I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but now I have acces to my account but it...