Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting...

Discus and support Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So after I had to migrate my account it stopped letting me play multiplayer. At the time I was in a family group, but I have since left and have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Callie Wynne, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Callie Wynne
    Callie Wynne Guest

Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting...

So after I had to migrate my account it stopped letting me play multiplayer. At the time I was in a family group, but I have since left and have been able to control my own privacy. I have followed the advice of a lot of videos, and even other threads on here of people who have had similar issues, and I have changed everything I can in my privacy settings to allow, but I still don't have access. Nobody else in my family has had this issue, only me, even though none of us are minors.

:)

Callie Wynne, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting privacy settings.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes. If they're already set to "allow", kindly "block" all of them again, then "submit", lastly "allow", and then submit.

Restart your device after that, Callie.
  3. ultimatechibby Win User

Minecraft migration (Xbox account)

my minecraft did not let me play multiplayer after migration
  4. Francia J. Win User

MInecraft Java Won't Let Me Play Multiplayer After Migrating

Hi LunasLightas, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It means that your account is a child account. You need to ask an adult to add you as a member of their family group via https://account.microsoft.com/family.

Once you're added as a member, the adult account/organizer account will manage your settings by signing in to https://account.xbox.com/settings. For a child account, an adult needs to manage it.
  5. Marbenmin Win User

Double billing for migrated game

No, it wouldn't be there anyway, lemme explain. I bought Minecraft back in 2012, this was way before it was even considered that Mojang would migrate accounts to you, back then, to get the game, you had to buy this special card and Walmart for 30 dollars then sign up for Minecraft after the payment was made. I migrated my account last night and after the migration completed, when I signed on it was giving me the option to play the demo, and telling me that I had to buy it again on their website to get the full experience.
  6. Francia J. Win User

cant play multiplayer after migration on minecraft

That’s odd. In this case, we may need to wait within 24 hours as it can be an intermittent issue only.
Thema:

1. Minecraft still won't allow me to play multiplayer after migration even after adjusting... - Similar Threads - Minecraft still won't

2. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  3. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  4. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?: I don't understand what the issue is, all the settings are allowed, the computer has been reset, I've logged out and back in multiple times, etc. does anyone know what the issue is that is keeping...
  5. Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...: I'm pretty sure i just started having problems with my CPU performance a few weeks ago. Whenever i started up more CPU intensive games like Fortnite or Minecraft, my FPS just tops out at roughly...
  6. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  7. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  8. Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft: This is a follow up to my previous qustion, but to sum it up, when I try to install Minecraft, it won't. This time, I'm providing more info and a screenshot, as the reply on the previous question...
  9. Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer.: I've literally edited all my xbox settings to allow, logged out and back into the minecraft launcher, and it still won't let me play multiplayer. The guides didn't help, as they all said the same...
  10. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. It still works on other ...: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and now it won't start. I runned the free version for several months without problems, and the free version still works on other accounts in the same pc,...