Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right)

Discus and support Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've been trying to help my dad allow me to play Minecraft Multiplayer right so I followed all the steps to allow the settings and it still does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vulpinboi, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Vulpinboi
    Vulpinboi Guest

So I've been trying to help my dad allow me to play Minecraft Multiplayer right so I followed all the steps to allow the settings and it still does not work I've tried to log out and sign back in so it works but it didn't have a look at the screenshot.

I think this maybe a problem with Microsoft because a few days ago it wouldn't allow me and my dad to go to the privacy settings screen but it now works every time, But now when me and try press submit with correct settings for me (child) so I think its just a website problem but can someone update me if the same thing is happening to other and other things I can try.

my dad set all of the toggle's right that we saw in community posts and the Microsoft help pages
    Minecraft still does NOT want to work (I've done everything right) [​IMG]

Note: My dad has a family account which he's the manger and I have a child account which is in the family group

(he also edited my settings using the family feature) I also suck at adding images

Thank you Microsoft team

:)

Vulpinboi, Dec 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: