Minecraft Starter pack - transfer minecoins

Discus and support Minecraft Starter pack - transfer minecoins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Minecraft stater pack from the Windows store on my email account. It was for my son, who at the time did not have an email account, or an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeiranBingle, Feb 20, 2021.

1. KeiranBingle
    KeiranBingle Guest

I bought the Minecraft stater pack from the Windows store on my email account.

It was for my son, who at the time did not have an email account, or an xbox account (he does now).

He can see the skin packs that came with the purchase, but he cant see the 700 minecoins, they are on my account though.

How can I move these coins to his account? or let him use them.

Were on a PC

:)

KeiranBingle, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Ok understood

One last question, when I am going to buy the digital download I see

- Minecraft Starter Collection: Started pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Master Collection: Started pack, Creator Pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Xbox One: It is requiere the Better together update

I believe all them are the new version, but the last one, the cheaper, oes it include the Aquatic Update?

Thank you
  3. dempup Win User

Have I been scammed by my retailer?

Hi there. The minecraft Xbox One S comes with 4 Vouchers with the minecraft download codes. Game, minecoins, starter pack and creature pack, so if they are not includes and you bought it brand new, you should take it back to the retailer and have them fix
    it.
  4. dlynch4 Win User

[2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins

I am running into the same issue with missing minecoins from the starter pack as well. The only reason the starter pack was purchased was to get a few minecoins to start and they do not show up in the account. The same steps that lindros2 has followed
    have been attempted as well with no luck.
  5. LilAlfa69 Win User

Where are my Minecoins?

I just bought the Minecraft Starter Pack and the 700 Minecoins that are supposed to be included simply aren't. I've seen other people have this problem, but there doesn't seem to be a solution. Any ideas?
    I have the same issue, I noticed where I downloaded the game it showed what was included in the pack, I clicked onto the minecoins and saw there was a "redeem now" button however above it there was a notice saying "700 minecoins is currently not available"

I'm not sure where there is an issue with the system just now? Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
  6. LucasQuinello Win User

I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I don't own Java Edition

Hello dear Gamer, it's a pleasure to help you today.

My name is Lucas O.

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Yes, it includes only Bedrock edition as a base game, but you also get add-ons and 700 Minecoins to use in the marketplace!

This collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack build: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack. You also earn 700 Minecoins to use in the in-game Marketplace.

Regards,

Lucas O.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Starter pack - transfer minecoins - Similar Threads - Minecraft Starter pack

2. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that came with the starter pack vanished. No...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I've subscribed for a server for two players, only to find that the game will not play. I kept getting a message to say the game was...
  4. Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...: I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for...
  5. I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...: Does the Minecraft Starter Pack only include Bedrock Edition, or is this some kind of issue? Image below [img] 172d3385-0282-4256-b13e-12166dcdd76e
  6. Minecraft Starter Pack Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter Pack Issue: Hey guys, any help would be great. I purchased the MC starter pack and didn't get the 700 minecraft coins that was part of the pack. I got all the skin packs, texture packs and mash up packs but...
  7. How Do I Redeem the Minecraft Starter Pack on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Redeem the Minecraft Starter Pack on Xbox One?: I noticed my Minecraft I got with an Xbox One said "Includes Starter Pack, 700 Minecoins" and I've looked up how to redeem it, but I can't find anything to help. 1af99c6c-e2de-4b93-8280-8d899450f4a9
  8. Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up?: Previously played PE on an iPad. Bought a new Windows PC with Windows 10. Bought the $30 Java starter pack, but when it opens it only gives me access to PE features, and nothing Java. I have a...
  9. Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 missing coins, etc

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 missing coins, etc: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 but I didn't receive the 700 minecoins, skin packs etc, that the description said it is included. I tried all the solutions I found online,...
  10. How to redeem 700 Minecraft coins from my Minecraft Starter pack for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem 700 Minecraft coins from my Minecraft Starter pack for Windows 10: I purchased Minecraft starter pack for windows 10 today. The pack said it included 700 Minecraft coins and that I needed to go into the Minecraft store to redeem them. However when I entered...