Minecraft Starter Pack Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Starter Pack Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, any help would be great. I purchased the MC starter pack and didn't get the 700 minecraft coins that was part of the pack. I got all the skin... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EverHardy, Jan 12, 2022.

1. EverHardy
    EverHardy Guest

Hey guys, any help would be great. I purchased the MC starter pack and didn't get the 700 minecraft coins that was part of the pack. I got all the skin packs, texture packs and mash up packs but no coins.

:)

EverHardy, Jan 12, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.
    ​​​
    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Also, there are rare cases that we may need to wait within 24 hours for in-game currency to sync.
  4. Lilia Lang Win User

Minecraft starter pack hasn't fully redeemed

That brings me to Minecraft, not what I redeemed. It came with a Minecraft disc, I did not buy it. It was the Starter Pack, which I can't find on the Microsoft Store (not to be confused with the Starter Collection)
  5. JacobCanales Win User

Minecraft telling to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

Yes and thank you for the response. I bought the starter pack of minecraft
  6. Reteroine Win User

Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

its only the others but not minecraft, yes i did buy the starter pack
Thema:

1. Minecraft Starter Pack Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Starter Pack

2. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that came with the starter pack vanished. No...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I've subscribed for a server for two players, only to find that the game will not play. I kept getting a message to say the game was...
  4. Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...: I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for...
  5. I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...: Does the Minecraft Starter Pack only include Bedrock Edition, or is this some kind of issue? Image below [img] 172d3385-0282-4256-b13e-12166dcdd76e
  6. How Do I Redeem the Minecraft Starter Pack on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Redeem the Minecraft Starter Pack on Xbox One?: I noticed my Minecraft I got with an Xbox One said "Includes Starter Pack, 700 Minecoins" and I've looked up how to redeem it, but I can't find anything to help. 1af99c6c-e2de-4b93-8280-8d899450f4a9
  7. Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up?: Previously played PE on an iPad. Bought a new Windows PC with Windows 10. Bought the $30 Java starter pack, but when it opens it only gives me access to PE features, and nothing Java. I have a...
  8. Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 missing coins, etc

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 missing coins, etc: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 but I didn't receive the 700 minecoins, skin packs etc, that the description said it is included. I tried all the solutions I found online,...
  9. Minecraft Starter pack - transfer minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter pack - transfer minecoins: I bought the Minecraft stater pack from the Windows store on my email account. It was for my son, who at the time did not have an email account, or an xbox account (he does now). He can see the...
  10. How to redeem 700 Minecraft coins from my Minecraft Starter pack for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem 700 Minecraft coins from my Minecraft Starter pack for Windows 10: I purchased Minecraft starter pack for windows 10 today. The pack said it included 700 Minecraft coins and that I needed to go into the Minecraft store to redeem them. However when I entered...