Minecraft starter collection window 10 recurring purchase

Discus and support Minecraft starter collection window 10 recurring purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased minecraft for windows 10 starter collection and I thought it was a one time purchase. I couldn't see anything about the subscription or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KayteeLee, Nov 17, 2020.

1. KayteeLee
    KayteeLee Guest

I purchased minecraft for windows 10 starter collection and I thought it was a one time purchase. I couldn't see anything about the subscription or repeating charge. When I looked on my chase, the charge said it was a repeating
    charge. So I sent the request refund before 14days since I bought the app, but they said I can’t refund that because It’s been longer than our refund policy allows for digital game products. I wanted to contact x box to solve this problem, but
    there isn't an available call or chat for this recurring subscription cancel. If it is related to subscribe then let me know how to cancel it. Or if not, I want to refund it.

:)

KayteeLee, Nov 17, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I Need Help!

3. OldManScud Win User

This is a community forum, so you'll still want to get ahold of support for any refunds. But you should be able to log into your MS account (https://account.microsoft.com/) and check the Subscriptions section to make sure you cancel any subs you did not
    know you had. I'm guessing this charge is you signed up for the Minecraft Realms servers or something long those lines.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

hola amigos! tengo un problema de compatibilidad entre xbox one y windows 10 -[Translation - Hello friends! I have a compatibility issue between xbox one and windows 10]

Hello Capullo19,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in purchasing the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. The game is not sold by itself. You must purchase the

starter collection or the master collection
    . The link that we provided will guide you to the section of our store that sells both collections. You can log in to the website with the Microsoft account that you would like to own the game on and complete the
    purchase. We hope this information helps!
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox one reedem problem

Hello, Luka. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

There are two versions of the Minecraft Starter Collection: one for Windows (Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection) and one for Xbox (Minecraft Starter Collection).

If you purchased the Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection (which is not compatible with console), you would need to ask for a refund of it and then purchase the right version for the console.

To ask for a refund of the game, please go to:

https://xbox.com/refunds

Just sign in with the Microsoft account that made the purchase and you should be able to ask for a refund.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

No puedo instalar Minecraft en PC[Translation-I can't install Minecraft on PC]

Hi Luly,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The reason there is no option to install. There are only the

starter collection
    and master collection for sale. A lot of different games are doing this now, where the base game is not able to be purchased on its own.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Minecraft starter collection window 10 recurring purchase - Similar Threads - Minecraft starter collection

2. Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens...: How to solve the problem of Minecraft starter collection for ps4. When I logged in to the Microsoft account, there was nothing. When I restarted the game and logged in, there was nothing, neither...
  3. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that came with the starter pack vanished. No...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I've subscribed for a server for two players, only to find that the game will not play. I kept getting a message to say the game was...
  5. Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...: I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for...
  6. Minecraft Starter Collection edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter Collection edition: Hello, I am newbie to the XBox game environment. Recently I would like to do some research for my kid to play with the Minecraft game. I saw that the Starter Collection edition like a package for...
  7. Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?: What's the difference between MC Launcher and MC for Windows + Starter? (I'm on Windows 11) Is it something like MC Launcher is something to support Windows 11 that's why it's free, but it doesn't...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Hi, does Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection have multiplayer for Xbox and PlayStation? thanks, Piers 9d8e6609-5497-46d4-b4dc-9b7c193f6cb4
  9. I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...: Does the Minecraft Starter Pack only include Bedrock Edition, or is this some kind of issue? Image below [img] 172d3385-0282-4256-b13e-12166dcdd76e
  10. Minecraft Starter Pack Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter Pack Issue: Hey guys, any help would be great. I purchased the MC starter pack and didn't get the 700 minecraft coins that was part of the pack. I got all the skin packs, texture packs and mash up packs but...