Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens...

Discus and support Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to solve the problem of Minecraft starter collection for ps4. When I logged in to the Microsoft account, there was nothing. When I restarted the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eru Iluvatar, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Eru Iluvatar
    Eru Iluvatar Guest

Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens...

How to solve the problem of Minecraft starter collection for ps4. When I logged in to the Microsoft account, there was nothing. When I restarted the game and logged in, there was nothing, neither the tokens nor the packs that I received.

:)

Eru Iluvatar, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in-game issues it is handled by the game support. But no worries, as I will be helping you still.

Please quit the game, and then restart your console before re-launching.

Also, there may be some delays but it should not take longer than 24 hours.

If it's still not showing up you may need to reach out to the game support which is Mojang, here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. kylecrowell Win User

Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

Minecraft Starter Collection on PS4.
  4. kylecrowell Win User

Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

I signed out and in multiple times, as well as reinstalled minecraft and the 700 coins I purchased through the starter edition of Minecraft on the PS4 have still not been applied. What is the next step in getting this figured out?
  5. PavelSinha Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or
    e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code
  6. PavelSinha Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code.
Thema:

1. Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens... - Similar Threads - Minecraft starter collection

2. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that came with the starter pack vanished. No...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I've subscribed for a server for two players, only to find that the game will not play. I kept getting a message to say the game was...
  4. Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...: I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for...
  5. Minecraft Starter Collection edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter Collection edition: Hello, I am newbie to the XBox game environment. Recently I would like to do some research for my kid to play with the Minecraft game. I saw that the Starter Collection edition like a package for...
  6. Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?: What's the difference between MC Launcher and MC for Windows + Starter? (I'm on Windows 11) Is it something like MC Launcher is something to support Windows 11 that's why it's free, but it doesn't...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Hi, does Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection have multiplayer for Xbox and PlayStation? thanks, Piers 9d8e6609-5497-46d4-b4dc-9b7c193f6cb4
  8. I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...: Does the Minecraft Starter Pack only include Bedrock Edition, or is this some kind of issue? Image below [img] 172d3385-0282-4256-b13e-12166dcdd76e
  9. Minecraft Starter Pack Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter Pack Issue: Hey guys, any help would be great. I purchased the MC starter pack and didn't get the 700 minecraft coins that was part of the pack. I got all the skin packs, texture packs and mash up packs but...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download: Hi there I've been trying to sort my issues out since before Christmas. I have 2 issues. Firstly - my son plays Minecraft on Java and Bedrock on his old laptop he had two separate launchers, one...