Minecraft Starter Collection edition

Discus and support Minecraft Starter Collection edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am newbie to the XBox game environment. Recently I would like to do some research for my kid to play with the Minecraft game. I saw that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimothyLau1, May 16, 2022.

1. TimothyLau1
    TimothyLau1 Guest

Hello,

I am newbie to the XBox game environment. Recently I would like to do some research for my kid to play with the Minecraft game. I saw that the Starter Collection edition like a package for the new joiner.

My question is, the price is in NZ$39.9, and so Do I still need to pay for the XBox game pass (kind of subscriptions) in order to play with the other friends online?

It also says that

"$31.92 with Xbox Game Pass", may I know what is that mean?

Cheers,

Timothy

:)

TimothyLau1, May 16, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchased game still shows that I need to pay in store

It looks like you redeemed Minecraft Starter Collection, not Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection. The one you redeemed is the console version of the game.
  3. kylecrowell Win User

Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

Minecraft Starter Collection on PS4.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Hi PiersG_99! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Yes, Minecraft starter collection it's Minecraft bedrock that has crossplatform multiplayer between all the devices that use the Bedrock edition
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

Hi Digger21,

Unfortunately the base game of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is only included in the

Starter Collection
    or the
    Master Collection
    . The Starter Collection is a pretty good deal as you get the base game plus additional in-game content for one low price.

As the question has been answered, we will be locking this thread, but feel free to come back anytime you have any other questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you out.

Thank you!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

All of these include the Aquatic update.

The collection versions have some additional skin packs and virtual coins with which you can buy other game modes, texture packs or skins for your player character.

But just by getting the
    cheapest "Minecraft" edition
    will allow you to play the Update Aquatic and the Pandas and Cats update.

This page will show you what is included when you buy the Master Collection (i.e. the "cheapest Minecraft edition" plus "Adventurers
    Dream by Noxcrew" which is an additional playmode, PureBDCraft an enhanced texture pack to make Minecraft look prettier, etc...)

And this page will show you what is included with the Starter edition. Basically it's the cheapest Minecraft edition with some "costumes"
    for your characters and a texture pack to make Minecraft look a bit more like plastic.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Starter Collection edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Starter Collection

2. Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft starter collection for ps4. I entered the game and there were 700 tokens...: How to solve the problem of Minecraft starter collection for ps4. When I logged in to the Microsoft account, there was nothing. When I restarted the game and logged in, there was nothing, neither...
  3. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that came with the starter pack vanished. No...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack Collection - no longer supported and apparently I...: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I've subscribed for a server for two players, only to find that the game will not play. I kept getting a message to say the game was...
  5. Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...: I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for...
  6. Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference between Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Starter Collection?: What's the difference between MC Launcher and MC for Windows + Starter? (I'm on Windows 11) Is it something like MC Launcher is something to support Windows 11 that's why it's free, but it doesn't...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Hi, does Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection have multiplayer for Xbox and PlayStation? thanks, Piers 9d8e6609-5497-46d4-b4dc-9b7c193f6cb4
  8. I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...: Does the Minecraft Starter Pack only include Bedrock Edition, or is this some kind of issue? Image below [img] 172d3385-0282-4256-b13e-12166dcdd76e
  9. Minecraft Starter Pack Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Starter Pack Issue: Hey guys, any help would be great. I purchased the MC starter pack and didn't get the 700 minecraft coins that was part of the pack. I got all the skin packs, texture packs and mash up packs but...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download: Hi there I've been trying to sort my issues out since before Christmas. I have 2 issues. Firstly - my son plays Minecraft on Java and Bedrock on his old laptop he had two separate launchers, one...