minecraft splitscreen issues

Discus and support minecraft splitscreen issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I enjoy playing mine craft with my kids on the splitscreen option. I turned it on the other yesterday for us to play and the other controllers wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by valcore-82A56D15-C39A-4049-B6CA-D24B73F4F259, Dec 31, 2013.

1. minecraft splitscreen issues

I enjoy playing mine craft with my kids on the splitscreen option. I turned it on the other yesterday for us to play and the other controllers wont activate to play the game. But mine works fine. Help plz.

:)

valcore-82A56D15-C39A-4049-B6CA-D24B73F4F259, Dec 31, 2013
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Minecraft

Hello,

You can only play Minecraft in splitscreen if you have an HDTV (High Definition TV). A standard definition TV will not let you play Minecraft in splitscreen. It's unfortunately not possible.

HassanB, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Xbox one - playing minecraf with multiplayer (split screen)

Hey there Robbie!

To play splitscreen multiplayer on Minecraft, hop into a world and turn on the second controller and a prompt asking the second controller to press the "menu" button should appear. After doing so, the game should immediately switch to splitscreen.

Let me know if you have any issues,

Keaton

OfficerHobo54, Dec 31, 2013
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

minecraft splitscreen issues