Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.

Discus and support Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing with two friends. I can see their skins, and they can see each other's. I can see mine, but they can't see it. Additionally, my profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by António Costa, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.

I am playing with two friends. I can see their skins, and they can see each other's. I can see mine, but they can't see it. Additionally, my profile picture from Xbox doesn't load. One of my friends said my account looks as if I blocked him, but they can play in my world just fine.

:)

António Costa, Jun 24, 2023
  2. António Costa Win User

I don't have other games I play on Microsoft, but my friends and I seem to have noticed a pattern here. The problem I had always happens to the world owner.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello António, thanks for the additional information.

I would like to let you know that in situations like this (in-game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support and report the inconvenience. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello António, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this unexpected problem when playing Minecraft.

I want to ask, are you experiencing something similar in other games, or is just Minecraft?
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but can't see mine

6. Tomm_A Win User

why can't my friends see my minecraft skin??

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Skin problem

2. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  3. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  4. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  5. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  6. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  7. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...
  8. Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...: I tried signing in and signing out, re-installing the launcher and none of them seem to be working. b389d308-b0cb-4a02-be0a-a8da0bb3b810
  9. problem with minecraft custom skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with minecraft custom skins: Recently I've had a problem where i can't see my friend's skin's and vise versa. I've already tried disabling "only allow trusted skins", but it still doesn't work. also, apparently the problem is...
  10. Minecraft Earth skin problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin problem: I signed up for the Minecraft earth beta and the faq states i should of gotten an email with the skin code within 24 hours but currently ive waited 36 hours and still haven't received any code ive...