Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.

Discus and support Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I'm , and I live in Canberra, Australia. I'm the owner of a server Called ADSCRAFT, and I just got a new computer to be able to play it better,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuizzityMC, May 30, 2024.

1. QuizzityMC
    QuizzityMC Guest

Hey, I'm , and I live in Canberra, Australia.

I'm the owner of a server Called ADSCRAFT, and I just got a new computer to be able to play it better, as I was previously simply doing it off an old edited school laptop.

When I got my new computer, I discovered that I could only use ethernet for the computer, as there was no WIFI card.

Not too bad, I thought, and proceeded to install Ubuntu, the version of Linux I used on my other computer. When I loaded up minecraft via my favorite client, MultiMC, It wouldnt let me join my server. It wouldn't let me join other servers I liked playing, including the StoneworksMC Civilisations network. I then tried different clients, and finally different operating systems. At one point, I was making a video of it for a developer friend of mine, and I decided to demonstrate by using an IP of a server I could not have gotten wrong, Hypixel. However, lo and behold, when I joined, it went through, and connected just fine, with no lag at all.

I then tried other large servers, such as LifestealPublic, Hoplite, and others such as OG-Network. They all worked seamlessly. I then finally decided to install Windows, so at least I could use Bedrock Windows 10.

However, upon waiting the ages it takes for Windows 10 to install, I found the exact same problem, on Java and Bedrock, no matter what client I used.

My theory is that the servers that I can connect to are either hosted in, or have some kind of relays to, Australia. Oh, and by the way, VPN's dont fix it. If you find some kind of solution, please answer!

:)

QuizzityMC, May 30, 2024
  2. DominumStige Win User

poor download speeds

Hi!

Have you tried connecting the console with an ethernet cable?

However, these days, servers can get congested with requests and slow down communication over the internet.
  3. Edgarour Win User

Can't log into xbox profile

connect your xbox via ethernet or it can be a server problem
  4. Auswulf Win User

Xbox to my Computer with only USB ports?

No but you can connect it via Ethernet cable with a cross over cable or with standard Ethernet cables with a router or Ethernet switch. The other way is connect it to your wifi.
  5. XMoIsBackX Win User

High ping in game

Are you using wifi or ethernet? Best to connect to ethernet cable. If so and if not it might be because your o a different server to the games region.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Xbox one isnt using my full download speed

Are you using a Wi-Fi connection or an ethernet cable?

It's advisable to use an ethernet connection to avoid signal disturbances and a more stable connection.

However, servers are slow to manage the network during this time due to a lot of overhead.
Thema:

1. Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet. - Similar Threads - Minecraft servers connecting

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  4. Can't connect to servers on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to servers on minecraft.: I play windows 11 on minecraft and I love playing "Hive", a public server minecraft offers and it worked fine yesterday, I tried joining on my sisters windows 10 and it worked fine. Ive restarted...
  5. If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?: Hello, If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold? 9e4b7919-3170-4b14-9fdd-c03c79e7bbad
  6. minecraft stuck on connecting to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft stuck on connecting to server: when i try to join a server on 1.20.2 it gets stuck on connecting to server and when i try the same thing on 1.8.9 it crashes my game when i join a server, ive already deleted my .minecraft folder...
  7. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  8. I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says...
  9. Can't connect to server - Azure Marketplace Minecraft Server from Tidal Media Inc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to server - Azure Marketplace Minecraft Server from Tidal Media Inc: I've created/purchased a Java Minecraft Server on Windows Server 2019 that is supplied in the Azure Marketplace by Tidal Media Inc. I create the service/VM through the Azure portal, then open...
  10. Cant connect to minecraft servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to minecraft servers: I have set both my microsoft account to the right age and "fixed online safety" on my xbox live settings. But for some reason i still cant join minecraft serves and just give me the "Multplayer is...