Minecraft server

Discus and support Minecraft server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello im informing people about my minecraft server youmust message me if you want to join the server Here are some simple rules you must follow: No... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GX MONSTERPIE, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Minecraft server

Hello im informing people about my minecraft server youmust message me if you want to join the server

Here are some simple rules you must follow:

No swearing

No Trolling

No stealing

Must be older than 10

No Massive houses ( you may extend above ground)

HAVE FUN = THE BOSS

-THE BOSS

:)

GX MONSTERPIE, Aug 7, 2014
  2. Gamoniac1
    Gamoniac1 Guest
    How can I host Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Server so friends can join via "Add External Server"?

Hi folks,

New to Minecraft server hosting here. I am using the newly updated version 1.0 of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. How can I host a Minecraft server so that friends can join via the "Add External Server" screen? The alternative I can think of is port-forwarding
    to a PC running a Windows 10 Edition game, but I am thinking more of the "Realm" kind of server. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Gamoniac1, Aug 7, 2014
  3. Uh Oh Babyos
    Uh Oh Babyos Guest
    Safe Server for Kids and Great for the Older ones as well.

Minecraft youtube video above of our server

Uh Oh Babyos, Aug 7, 2014
  4. HusnainCH Win User

minecraft multiplayer

5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

What server are you trying to join exactly?

Be aware that some servers only work with the JAVA version of Minecraft. Not all servers support the Windows 10 Minecraft version.

If in doubt, check the website for the server (if it exists) or contact the server administrator (if known).
  6. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  7. ArminatorX Win User

PC/XBOX BETA Nitrado server

For what game did you rent a Nitrado server?

I assume you are probably trying to rent a Minecraft server, right? The Xbox and Windows 10 version of Minecraft do not support Nitrado Minecraft servers. They only support Realms and a few selected online community servers.

If I misunderstood your post, please describe in more detail what Nitrado server you got for what.
  8. EpicGamer5566 Win User

Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world"

Hi there,

Is this issue with chunk corruption occuring when playing on a singleplayer world, or when playing a Minecraft server- for example when on a Minecraft prisons server
Thema:

Minecraft server

1. Minecraft server - Similar Threads - Minecraft server

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  4. Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft servers not connecting over ethernet.: Hey, I'm , and I live in Canberra, Australia. I'm the owner of a server Called ADSCRAFT, and I just got a new computer to be able to play it better, as I was previously simply doing it off an old...
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  7. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  8. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  9. Is spigot minecraft server software against the EULA?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is spigot minecraft server software against the EULA?: Is spigotMC even compliant with the EULA? I really need to know because I want to host a minecraft server (what else would I be using it for?) and I really cant find any clear information online....
  10. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...