Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

Discus and support Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by XxI SH4N3 IxX, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone know of a solution?

:)

XxI SH4N3 IxX, Jan 27, 2024
  2. AzhaSaka Win User

Minecraft Android can't join lan server

Hi to all!

I've bought both Minecraft for windows 10 and android and I've downloaded the server.jar from Minecraft website.

I've configured the server and I'm able to connect from windows 10.

When I try to connect from Android version I receive the error "unable to connect to world".

I've tried multiple times, checked my online settings on the account, restarted both client and server, but I still not be able to play and clearly I'm missing something.

Can you help me?

Thanks!!
    Tanks bro
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Connecting issues.

Hello michael johnson2,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to join to a Minecraft server and is unable to because of the error message: "connecting to external server." Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you were unable to join the server on your mobile device. There are common reason that may have caused this issue, like Multiplayer in your account's privacy was not yet allowed or failed to connect to the internet or the current version of your Minecraft needs update or you are trying to connect to the server for Java not Bedrock version or you might need to contact the admin of the server you are trying to join.

Based on this support article (Minecraft Dedicated and Featured Servers FAQ – Home), you will need to be connected to the internet and select Join server to get started. Please check update of Minecraft on your device's application store to make sure you are up-to-date. For the child security, parents or the adults managing the Microsoft Family will be able to allow an account to join multiplayer and befriend players. To know more about it, please check these link:

Lastly, you may need to contact the admin of the server if you are joining a server for Bedrock Edition of Minecraft or Java.

We hope that helps! Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

If you are unable to connect to any of the Minecraft servers, then the problem is on your side of the connection. Click Refresh (Java Edition only) at the bottom of the server list. This step usually fixes minor connection errors.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Why won’t my email work?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There could be a few reasons why you're unable to log into your Minecraft account on your PS5. Some possible causes include:

Incorrect login information: Double-check that you're entering the correct email address and password for your Minecraft account.

Account restriction: If your account has been restricted for any reason, you may not be able to log in.

Account deactivation: If your account has been deactivated, you will not be able to log in.

Server issue: Sometimes server issue can cause this problem, you can check the status of the server, if it's down then you can wait till it gets back up.

Console restriction: If your console is not connected to the internet or has been banned from accessing the Minecraft servers, you will not be able to log in.
  6. Teresita Gonzalez Win User

Can not to connect to Bingo.

Same here it says server connection error unable to connect to servers...
Thema:

Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

1. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect - Similar Threads - Minecraft server account

2. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  3. Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers: Hi, I get this error message when I press tea when connected with a multiplayer server. My xbox account permissions are set to allow everyone to talk to me and vice-verse. My account is an adult...
  4. Restrcting Server Access for Child Account in Minecraft on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restrcting Server Access for Child Account in Minecraft on Xbox: I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance in adjusting the privacy and online safety settings for my child's account on Xbox, specifically regarding their access to...
  5. Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...: Hello, Yesterday my account got hacked and he changed the username and renaimed it to a name which is something with ww2 and for this reason i want to change it to my old password is changed and...
  6. My Minecraft account in how to join random server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account in how to join random server: Minecraft server join the no money f061194f-9f41-4925-997e-1b053a034006
  7. How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers: HELP!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR MONTHS 0cb17e49-c515-415c-abdf-87b6df45fa63
  8. I have successfully logged in to my Microsoft Minecraft account instead it says your server...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have successfully logged in to my Microsoft Minecraft account instead it says your server...: please help so that the Minecraft account can be online again 5f695241-c471-4699-bf20-239acaf2e52d
  9. I got a new minecraft account today and when i connect to a server it says the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a new minecraft account today and when i connect to a server it says the...: I got a new minecraft account today and when i connect to a server it says the authentication servers are down for maintenance. 8407845e-4f35-4465-8014-12650c4ac6e9
  10. Server Glitch or did I lose my minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Glitch or did I lose my minecraft account?: Hi! So about a year ago, i bought myself a minecraft account. To login to minecraft, you need a microsoft account. Around 3 days ago, when i tried to login, it was showing me that 'This microsoft...