Minecraft Server. Hunger games, Spleef, Racing and MORE

Discus and support Minecraft Server. Hunger games, Spleef, Racing and MORE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You are a prisoner to a crazy old man and are forced to compete against each other for his amusement. Currently the server is being built. If you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mask of Astora, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Minecraft Server. Hunger games, Spleef, Racing and MORE

You are a prisoner to a crazy old man and are forced to compete against each other for his amusement.

Currently the server is being built. If you only want to play the games, you will need to add me and wait. Or if you want to help build, add me and contact me. Server has economy and even lottery. server is also very competitive

Gamertag:

System: Xbox One

:)

Mask of Astora, Mar 6, 2015
  2. DrAmazeing69
    DrAmazeing69 Guest
    Minecraft

I am not awesome at minecraft but i like messing around in it like playing the hunger games. spleef and yaaaaa.

DrAmazeing69, Mar 6, 2015
  3. Server you will enjoy read

I made a server that is awesome you can buy houses, there is a bank, There is 3 different games you can play there Hunger games, Spleef and capture the wool (capture the flag). If you wanna see this server my Gamertag is . P.S. No griefing

Lightningblad32, Mar 6, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Server. Hunger games, Spleef, Racing and MORE