Minecraft says play demo, even through i bought it.

Discus and support Minecraft says play demo, even through i bought it. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, i'm a minecrafter that played bedrock all the time, but one day, i started wanting to test the mods, so i tried to play java, then boom, "PLAY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by minecrafter23842492842, May 28, 2022.

1. Minecraft says play demo, even through i bought it.

hello, i'm a minecrafter that played bedrock all the time, but one day, i started wanting to test the mods, so i tried to play java,

then boom, "PLAY DEMO" i checked the minecraft.net website, then i noticed that i was in a different account, so i logged out,

and then.. i downloaded the minecraft launcher.. i needed to login, but i don't know the email and password. so i clicked "Forgot password?"

but that made it more confusing, i putted my email on it, password request, i didn't got the email, so i clicked "Didn't get an email?"

then it got me to "https://help.minecraft.net" then i looked over all the buttons, no buttons were about the "PLAY DEMO" Problem.

i searched up "minecraft saying play demo" then there was a question same of me.

the question: minecraft says play demo, even though i bought it - Microsoft Community

i looked at the replies, Jesse E said download the Windows 7/8 Launcher,

So i Downloaded It. Literally Nothing Helped. it was the same launcher of what i was stuck in.

getting confused. ending up writing all of this. well, i have to say more, i opened the launcher, then there was a banner

that said "Play Minecraft with Game Pass or Get Minecraft" so i checked the website again, i clicked "Get Minecraft"

then, it made me to "Download Minecraft", But not "Buy Minecraft"

so i checked at the homepage of "minecraft.net", then i Clicked "get minecraft"

it took me to a question "How do you want to play minecraft?" then i clicked Computer, then it asked me "What Platform Do You Prefer?"

I Clicked "Minecraft: Java Edition" because i wanted to play minecraft java edition. there was a button, shining infront of me,

"JOIN FOR 1 FOR FIRST MONTH" but i do not want to use all my money on minecraft.

there's no "buy minecraft" button. that's end of the story, i tried this 3 times. then, i gave up and got to microsoft help.

microsoft, i wasted literally 1 hour of writing in my life..

please answer my question. microsoft.

My Computer is shaped as the Mac.

But the inside, it is Windows 10

Idk what device am i in, i'm counting it as a Windows 10.

I Finished Writing My freaking question. also freaking is not a swear word, microsoft you don't actually need to delete this.

:)

minecrafter23842492842, May 28, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Minecrafter23842492842! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

So of I understand correctly, you are trying to purchase Minecraft Java edition, you have always played bedrock edition but you haven't purchased Java, as least that's what it seems

You can purchase it here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft...

If you don't see the buy button is because you already purchased the game on that account, you just need to download the launcher from the Microsoft store app and log there with the same account as well as in the Xbox app

[​IMG]
  3. tonydel solar Win User

minecraft says play demo, even though i bought it

Hi, I have a mac, is there a solution for that?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Go to Minecraft.net and download the Windows 7/8 launcher. That should work.

It appears the Windows 10 launcher is bugged.
  5. RomanDavis2 Win User

hi the same thing happened to me. I logged out of my account earlier today to try and fix a Wi-Fi problem, and latter when I logged back in it said that I could only play demo. I bought the game for Christmas this year and it was working fine until today when I logged out. I have tried everything I could think of. everyone said just to delete it and reinstall it but that didn't work. could you please help me? and when I go to that link that you posted there is not a option for my problem
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Thema:

1. Minecraft says play demo, even through i bought it. - Similar Threads - Minecraft says play

2. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  3. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  4. On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...: I am logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft java edition has been bought already, but when I click the game and then click the play button, a screen pops up that says create username, when...
  5. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  6. Minecraft launcher says "Buy now" instead of "Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher says "Buy now" instead of "Play": About 10 years ago I purchased Minecraft form the official minecraft.net website. Back then Mojang still owned the game. Fast forward to a few months ago my Microsoft account got hacked and I...
  7. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  8. Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...: Why won’t it let me play minecraft, I have the game bourght and owned, but now it says I need to renew my game pass subscription? I’ve not had a game pass subscription for a long time and I...
  9. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  10. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c