Minecraft - Same account

Discus and support Minecraft - Same account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has Minecraft on his ipad. He just got an xbox for Christmas. Do I have to buy the game again or can he use his account on the xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amarilly N. Solis, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Minecraft - Same account

My son has Minecraft on his ipad. He just got an xbox for Christmas. Do I have to buy the game again or can he use his account on the xbox?

:)

Amarilly N. Solis, Dec 28, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Minecraft - Same account

You would have to buy Minecraft again for Xbox.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Minecraft - Same account

Unfortunately Minecraft is not a "Play Anywhere" title. Which means for each platform you want to play on, you have to purchase the game again for that platform.
  4. Amarilly N. Solis Win User

Minecraft - Same account

Even if he has it on his switch also? Thank you
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Issues with Minecraft account; Not the same account?

Hi ZliKeksic328, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

It seems you created a new account.

Have you tried the recovery form too recover the old one?

https://account.live.com/acsr

Do you have access to a recovery e-mail or phone number?
  6. detonatorFIN Win User

Syncing Problems

Make sure that you are using the same account and also the same game. Minecraft has two version on Xbox:

- Minecraft

- Minecraft: Xbox One edition

If the game and account are the same in both places, make sure that the network connection is working at your friends house.
Thema:

Minecraft - Same account

1. Minecraft - Same account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Same account

2. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  3. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  4. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  5. I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...: I have confirmed that the account I am currently signed into has over 1800 Gamerscore for "Minecraft for Windows." I was aware that there was some account migration thing going on, but since I had...
  6. Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?: Basically as title says, I keep getting the pop up because I have multiple accounts on the MS store but it never prevents me from playing Minecraft or anything so I’m wondering if it’s really...
  7. I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...: have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows 95a415ea-b293-4174-bc84-8d0de9b83490
  8. I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!: Years ago, I bought minecraft and had the account under a cox email. Cox after some time shut down, and I could no longer access this email, and thus couldnt access my account. I then created a...
  9. Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox?: I jus bought Minecraft on phone and i want to know how i van logo it on my xbox Microsoft account b4cd1067-792d-4ce3-b83c-bc778fc4430a
  10. Minecraft cross-play with the same Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross-play with the same Microsoft Account: I’ve been looking for a solution hog this but don’t seem to be able to find a specific answer to this question. My son has Minecraft for his Nintendo Switch. I have Minecraft for the Xbox...