Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...

Discus and support Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never happened before????? 2217a490-7ffa-436b-82bb-7797329d50b3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Breadman1995, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Breadman1995
    Breadman1995 Guest

Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...

Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never happened before?????

:)

Breadman1995, Nov 1, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never happened before?????

There was an update released yesterday. If the world you are trying to connect to is a realm then the owner of the realm needs to have their game updated and then needs to log in on the realm to have it updated.

General public release of the game is 1.13. Anything higher is still the beta version.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Breadman

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are unable to connect to a friends' world, without receiving an "outdated server" error message.

This message occurs when one or more players that are attempting to connect to a world, are currently running a version of Minecraft that is out-of-date.

In other words, its likely that whatever platform either you or your buddy are using potentially need to be updated in order to effectively connect to this world.

There is a possibility that you may be both running your game while I is up-to-date, however, one of you may be running a

Beta
    version of the game.

Keep in mind that Beta versions cannot play with stable versions, and vice versa. If a player is using the beta and others are not, they will need to

unenroll from the beta
    , uninstall, and reinstall, or everyone can update to the beta.

If you can confirm this info, we might be able to assist further on this matter.
  4. BrAxSAR369 Win User

Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

I tested my nat type and it says it's open and I don't think I have an outdated version of minecraft (I am running 1.12.0) I can connect to the server when I turn online mode off but I only seem to have the problem when I turn it on, and I need to have
    it on for friends to join
  5. javitolo66 Win User

Minecraft update

I am playing Minecraft windows 10 while my friend is playing on xbox one. While I tried to join his game it said Outdated client. I went to check to see if my game has an update and it does not. My friends game does not have an update either. I
    am on 1.14 and he is on 1.16. So basically we can't play with each other. And I know 1.16 came out on march 16th this year.
    The same happens to me
  6. ChasityLaBeau Win User

Minecraft

My friend is. And we also thought it was because he has the beta version but he said he had uninstalled it. When he tries to join me it says i have an outdated version, but it also says the same thing for me when i try joining him. Its confusing since
    neither of us have to update
Thema:

1. Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never... - Similar Threads - Minecraft said outdated

2. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  3. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  4. I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...: I'm just trying to get to code page with the link the Minecraft legends game offers for signing in and when I put in the link it doesn't bring me to the correct page...
  5. I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...: I bought it but it wants me to buy both editions for no reason ( it said ( X ) Something went wrong when i insert a ss a36f96f6-4e88-4289-bbe5-f05b8f77c6b4
  6. Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...: I first bought Minecraft the game itself, and then yesterday when my PC game pass expired, Minecraft said that I don't own Minecraft anymore. I think the bug might be linked to the Xbox PC game...
  7. I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said...: So, this is very odd, but I'll try to explain. I think I had my first minecraft account longer than the xbox account, thus why I have two. The XBox account being the one I used to log into an...
  8. When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...: When I faced this problem my first thought was that everything will be fixed if I just make a new Microsoft account through the same email and log in, but that did not work. When I logged in to...
  9. My minecraft account was hacked and said to be suspended by the higher escalation team but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked and said to be suspended by the higher escalation team but...: My minecraft account was hacked, after that i contacted support, who passed the case to the higher escalation team. The higher escalation team mailed me yesterday saying the account couldnt be...
  10. Why can’t I play Minecraft multiplayer even though I have done what it said I even restart...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I play Minecraft multiplayer even though I have done what it said I even restart...: The only reason I want Minecraft multiplayer was so I could play with my friends 529c34ac-b432-4ffa-a99d-8ae5ae6166e3