Minecraft RTX, nyway to get rid of text on top of screen?

Discus and support Minecraft RTX, nyway to get rid of text on top of screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On top of the screen there's some text that' like info text about gpu, OS, memory, and some other stuff, is there any way to get rid of that or turn it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LosingHand, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Minecraft RTX, nyway to get rid of text on top of screen?

On top of the screen there's some text that' like info text about gpu, OS, memory, and some other stuff, is there any way to get rid of that or turn it off? I can't see anything in the settings that does it.

submitted by /u/LosingHand
    [link] [comments]

/u/LosingHand, Apr 17, 2020
  2. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Text off top of screen

1, If you have the ability to position the screen why not drop it enough so you can read the text at the top?.(You will not be missing much by losing some of the image at the sides and bottom).

2, If your TV is HD try setting setting your console or TV to 480p, that should re-size the image (possibly).

3, Use the -zoom to make the display slightly smaller.

Admittedly these solutions are not great, but its all that comes to mind.
  3. SuElliott Win User

Text off top of screen

Using the positioning control on my TV, I can see that the picture extends beyond my screen in all directions. Does anyone know how I can get it to resize itself to fit my TV?
  4. SuElliott Win User

Text off top of screen

OK, with the help of my TV owner's manual I found a setting that fixed the problem. Thanks anyway, all
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Text off top of screen

Do you have any option on your TV to change the screen size?, might be worth a look. And maybe check in the game options, I'm not sure if it has any or not as its been a long time since I played it.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Just played with a 16th prestiger!

Probably a emblem glitch most likely due to lag, but nyways this is Xbox, not TA.com. Reporting here does no good.
Thema:

Minecraft RTX, nyway to get rid of text on top of screen?

1. Minecraft RTX, nyway to get rid of text on top of screen? - Similar Threads - Minecraft RTX nyway

2. I can't get RTX on Minecraft Java

in XboX Insiders
    I can't get RTX on Minecraft Java: For some reason, when i open the Xbox Insider on my pc, it looks completely different than what I have seen in tutorials. So i can't get RTX. Can somebody help me? submitted by...
  3. Minecraft for Windows (Minecraft Bedrock), RTX Resourse Pack worlds crash the game multiple...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows (Minecraft Bedrock), RTX Resourse Pack worlds crash the game multiple...: some context, for starters; this started when RTX came out of Beta and the beta program closed. haven't found a PBR resource pack that this doesn't happen with. happens in windowed, and full...
  4. There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX)

in XboX Insiders
    There is no Minecraft in the preliminary versions. (Need RTX): The available versions only have Game Bar, Windows Gaming, Xbox Accessibility Insider League and Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta. But there is no Minecraft, although it should be there. I need...
  5. insider hub dont show rtx for minecraft windows edition

in XboX Insiders
    insider hub dont show rtx for minecraft windows edition: ı download insider hub and buy game pass but my insider hub dont show minecraft for windows edition.Icant open rtx mode. submitted by /u/Tunaozcicek [link] [comments]
  6. Why do i hear a buzzy sound if i turn Minecraft RTX ON?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i hear a buzzy sound if i turn Minecraft RTX ON?: so ive tested minecraft RTX On and then in realised that im hearing smth buzzing. ive turned rtx off and the sound was gone, and when i turn it on it plays the sound again. Is that normal?...
  7. Minecraft RTX ON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft RTX ON: Can I play Minecraft RTX ON in a Xbox Series X|S Consoles 4a617a3c-5006-4e4c-85e6-edc64cd482e6
  8. I cant get the rtx verson of minecraft. how do I get it

in XboX Insiders
    I cant get the rtx verson of minecraft. how do I get it: Can I get a little help submitted by /u/Most-Milk-9649 [link] [comments]
  9. RTX Minecraft Preview Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    RTX Minecraft Preview Xbox Series X: I've seen videos of people using Ray tracing on XSX on the Minecraft Preview, but they state there's was updated. But still no option to enable, even though settings show. Just can't toggle. When...
  10. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft rtx how to get rid of text