Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app

Discus and support Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title states whenever I try to administer what version I'm on the RTX version simply won't show up. I've joined the thing but the relevant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shemhamforash666666, May 21, 2021.

1. Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app

As the title states whenever I try to administer what version I'm on the RTX version simply won't show up. I've joined the thing but the relevant version won't show up.

Also I can't find any advanced graphics settings regarding ray tracing in the Microsoft store version or the beta version I currently have installed. If the two beta versions have been combined then I don't know where to look.

I do have a proper RTX3070 PC with the latest drivers. This is inexcusable.

submitted by /u/shemhamforash666666
    [link] [comments]

/u/shemhamforash666666, May 21, 2021
  2. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  3. .Предсказа Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  4. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I can't install RTX for minecraft

Hi,

Did you find a fix to your issue?

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, updated my drivers to the latest version and joined the beta via the insider app. Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX beta was in the list on my PC.

Do you own Minecraft for Windows 10? If you click
    this link
    , does it say you own this game?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer issues

Is it possible that your friends signed up for the Minecraft Beta in the Insider App?

If that's the case, your friends either need to leave the Minecraft Beta and play on the "regular" version, or you'll have to install the Xbox Insider App, and join the Minecraft Beta as well.
Thema:

Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app

1. Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app - Similar Threads - Minecraft RTX beta

2. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful: I have unenrolled from the beta, deleted my account and reset the Xbox app. When I reinstall Minecraft for windows, I still get the Beta. submitted by /u/Bakora123 [link] [comments]
  4. I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta: I have tried every solution I could find online like the power shell commands, leaving the beta then reinstalling, and more does anyone know how to fix it submitted by /u/SnooOpinions411...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help: I cannot leave the RTX version of Minecraft bedrock on my PC Xbox insiders do not work on PC well at all it just crashes. I loaded up my Xbox one and left Beta. Waited 24 hours installed and did...
  6. Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta: So after uninstalling and reinstalling the game several times, it still is in beta (can't play with friends). The xbox legacy hub isn't letting me in, so I can't opt out through there. The command...
  7. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta: So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and unenrolled for the minecraft beta multiple...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!: For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing,...
  9. Minecraft RTX Beta not present in Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft RTX Beta not present in Xbox Insider Hub: When in the Xbox Insider Hub app, the Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX version of the beta isn't in the list of options to join. I've tried a trick I heard of by changing my region in my windows...
  10. I can’t leave the Minecraft RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t leave the Minecraft RTX beta: Whenever I try to leave preview, the application crashes. I tried resetting the app in settings, deleting a reinstalling, but nothing is working :( I want to leave the beta but it literally will...