Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful

Discus and support Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have unenrolled from the beta, deleted my account and reset the Xbox app. When I reinstall Minecraft for windows, I still get the Beta. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bakora123, Jan 15, 2022.

1. /u/Bakora123
    /u/Bakora123 Guest

I have unenrolled from the beta, deleted my account and reset the Xbox app. When I reinstall Minecraft for windows, I still get the Beta.

submitted by /u/Bakora123
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bakora123, Jan 15, 2022
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. MAlbert1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

Update: Reinstalled Hub, re-enrolled, and re-downloaded. Beta. Unenrolled, uninstalled Hub and Minecraft, reinstalled Minecraft. BETA!
  4. Reuter Dsouza Win User

I can't leave beta

If you're enrolled in the Minecraft beta you need to unenroll from the same (you can unenroll from the Xbox insider app)
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Realm Struggle

If you are enrolled in the beta, you have likely been “updated” to the beta. Betas do not have access to Realms.

If you wish to unenroll from the beta and reinstall the normal version you can do so via the Xbox Insider Hub.

1. Xbox Insider Hub → Insider Content → Minecraft → Manage → Unenroll
    2. Uninstall Minecraft
    3. Wait for the system to process the unenrollment (approx. 20 minutes, up to several hours)
    4. Download & reinstall Minecraft

If the beta continues to download after unenrolling, you may need to allow additional time for the system to process the unenrollment. You may also
    power cycle the console before attempting to reinstall the game.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

“outdated client”

Hello Camellachee,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are one of you guys enrolled in the Minecraft Beta? The outdated client issues means that either one of you guys is not fully updated in Minecraft, or one of you are in the Minecraft Beta. To unenroll from the
    beta, you would launch the Xbox insider hub to navigate to Minecraft from there and then select unenroll or "Leave this preview."

For more information on this minecraft error code, please visit
    Minecraft support
Thema:

1. Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful - Similar Threads - Minecraft RTX Beta

2. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]
  3. I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta: I have tried every solution I could find online like the power shell commands, leaving the beta then reinstalling, and more does anyone know how to fix it submitted by /u/SnooOpinions411...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help: I cannot leave the RTX version of Minecraft bedrock on my PC Xbox insiders do not work on PC well at all it just crashes. I loaded up my Xbox one and left Beta. Waited 24 hours installed and did...
  5. Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta: So after uninstalling and reinstalling the game several times, it still is in beta (can't play with friends). The xbox legacy hub isn't letting me in, so I can't opt out through there. The command...
  6. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta: So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and unenrolled for the minecraft beta multiple...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!: For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing,...
  8. Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app: As the title states whenever I try to administer what version I'm on the RTX version simply won't show up. I've joined the thing but the relevant version won't show up. Also I can't find any...
  9. Minecraft RTX Beta not present in Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft RTX Beta not present in Xbox Insider Hub: When in the Xbox Insider Hub app, the Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX version of the beta isn't in the list of options to join. I've tried a trick I heard of by changing my region in my windows...
  10. I can’t leave the Minecraft RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t leave the Minecraft RTX beta: Whenever I try to leave preview, the application crashes. I tried resetting the app in settings, deleting a reinstalling, but nothing is working :( I want to leave the beta but it literally will...