Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?

Discus and support Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/WhisperFire26 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WhisperFire26, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?

/u/WhisperFire26, Apr 16, 2020
  2. SammyVS Win User

RTX not allowed

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Did you create a world with a Ray Tracing pack and then try to activate RTX in-game settings?

On this link, you will find how to activate Ray Tracing.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  3. SethToth Win User

Serious FPS issues when using RTX in any game.

It’s only Minecraft bedrock when I use the ray tracing feature on the RTX worlds by NVIDIA.
  4. SammyVS Win User

RTX not allowed

Just to be clear. Did you download a world/texture from the game marketplace, create your world and activate the pack in ''resources packs'', confirm, create the world and then go to the game settings to activate ray tracing?
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

XBOX series X RTX

I'm afraid not,

If you are wanting better fps with the Series X after it launches, At a guess I would look to the games options menu or consoles options menu and disable ray tracing (RTX), I say this, as i have an RTX 2080 Ti in my PC, if i want to get more fps, i have
    to disable ray tracing,

Ray tracing has a huge impact on performance.
  6. ColinScott1 Win User

The Minecraft Marketplace not downloading your worlds.

I have the same issue.

Windows 11 just built in the last few days and updated to latest Beta build.

Minecraft Windows 10 edition installed fresh this morning (after installing Xbox Insider etc. to try RTX then updating MC again).

Go into the Marketplace find some resource packs for free to try RTX.

Get them in my library, click on download, progress bar comes up at 0% and nothing happens.
Thema:

Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?

1. Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it? - Similar Threads - Minecraft RTX Beta

2. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful: I have unenrolled from the beta, deleted my account and reset the Xbox app. When I reinstall Minecraft for windows, I still get the Beta. submitted by /u/Bakora123 [link] [comments]
  4. I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta: I have tried every solution I could find online like the power shell commands, leaving the beta then reinstalling, and more does anyone know how to fix it submitted by /u/SnooOpinions411...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help: I cannot leave the RTX version of Minecraft bedrock on my PC Xbox insiders do not work on PC well at all it just crashes. I loaded up my Xbox one and left Beta. Waited 24 hours installed and did...
  6. Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta: So after uninstalling and reinstalling the game several times, it still is in beta (can't play with friends). The xbox legacy hub isn't letting me in, so I can't opt out through there. The command...
  7. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta: So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and unenrolled for the minecraft beta multiple...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!: For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing,...
  9. Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app: As the title states whenever I try to administer what version I'm on the RTX version simply won't show up. I've joined the thing but the relevant version won't show up. Also I can't find any...
  10. Minecraft RTX Beta not present in Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft RTX Beta not present in Xbox Insider Hub: When in the Xbox Insider Hub app, the Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX version of the beta isn't in the list of options to join. I've tried a trick I heard of by changing my region in my windows...