Minecraft/Roblox Friends (KIDSONLY)

Discus and support Minecraft/Roblox Friends (KIDSONLY) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for kids only Minecraft and Roblox! Players that are 12 & under for my son who will be 9. Parent will always be nearby so gameplay will be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kylieangel1996, May 1, 2023.

1. Minecraft/Roblox Friends (KIDSONLY)

Looking for kids only Minecraft and Roblox! Players that are 12 & under for my son who will be 9. Parent will always be nearby so gameplay will be supervised. He likes to play minecraft Survival mode and Survival mode peaceful & Roblox. He plays on Xbox Series S & Xbox one S. He is well mannered & starting to get experienced with the game but could use someone to cooperate & help him in the game as well as do team work. He wants to find kids that will build with him, help him build, play the game and cooperate with team work. He has had bad experiences with kids blowing up his builds, ruining his minecraft houses, bullying, etc. He would be so happy if he could find just a few mannered kids to play with him.
    Xbox GAMERTAG Pizzakid360#6213

Roblox username Pizzakid3606213

Thank you!
    He would like someone that
    No bad language
    No bullying
    No destoying other builds.

Thank you!

:)

Kylieangel1996, May 1, 2023
  2. Nyancatgaming70 Win User

Can't post Looking for Groups

Grinding is fine, #kidsonly is a commonly used tag, and #yourkillyourloot is the same.
  3. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

I mostly play cod with friends. I play roblox or minecraft with my son.
  4. blmacaluso Win User

game with easy achievements

Minecraft, roblox and telltale games!!
  5. BadTree2916756 Win User

New error code 0x90072efe

Im nota open Minecraft,pug,roblox
  6. IAmTheLord Win User

Games for young gamers

I think roblox or minecraft would be suitable for now
Thema:

Minecraft/Roblox Friends (KIDSONLY)

1. Minecraft/Roblox Friends (KIDSONLY) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Roblox Friends

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to...: This may seem like a small problem, but over time it gets kinda annoying, However when playing games like Valorant or Roblox or Minecraft on full screen it turns normal but I just really prefer...
  8. Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...: Everytime when I am playing Roblox or Minecraft, first 5 minutes or so was okay but after a while my pc will just crash and says THREADS STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER but when I run DISM it's says it's...
  9. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox: For the past few weeks I have been trying, I've been unable to play Minecraft or Roblox online. I get similar messages saying"Disconnected from server" on both games. Ive tried Fortnite, and it...
  10. Error Code 0x8000FFFF Comes Up When I Attempt to Play Minecraft or Roblox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x8000FFFF Comes Up When I Attempt to Play Minecraft or Roblox.: Last night I updated Roblox because I had a friend who wanted to play it and while it updated, I continued to play Minecraft. When the update finished, I was unable to start Roblox in any way and...