Minecraft Regional version

Discus and support Minecraft Regional version in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I purchased a gift from the United States of Minecraft for my friend who lives in the UK. My brain wasnt thinking and now she cant play because of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jennifer BAiley2, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Minecraft Regional version

I purchased a gift from the United States of Minecraft for my friend who lives in the UK. My brain wasnt thinking and now she cant play because of regional issues?? How can I solve this and or get a refund so that I can make sure she has the correct version

:)

Jennifer BAiley2, Apr 5, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. BryGuy v1 Win User

minecraft cant play when offline

That's a bug that got fixed in an update on April 16th, you should update your version of Minecraft if you haven't already. Note: it might take time for the update to get to your region.
  4. Ace _22 Win User

I'm getting an error when I try gifting my friend a copy of Minecraft

Hey, thanks for the advice but I've actually gifted a copy of Minecraft before.. still in the same region so I don't know why I never had that issue then. I also forgot to mention I'm on PC gifting a PC version of Minecraft, maybe that might be the issue?
  5. Rostom L Win User

Stuck on a loop trying to buy minecraft

Hi Lewis!

Which version or edition of Minecraft are you trying to buy?

Make sure that you match your account region, billing information, payment card details, store region and your physical location. Go to https://account.microsoft.com > Your info to check your account region. Then go to Payment & billing section> Address book to update your billing address.
  6. HassanB Win User

does a an asia version of a 360 game work with an U.S. console

Hello,

If you plan on getting a boxed disc copy of the game it seems that the version sold in Europe and Asia
    is not region free. The only boxed edition of Minecraft (that comes on a physical DVD) is the US version of the game (NTSC). All other versions (PAL, NTSC-J) are not region free and will only work
    on consoles from that region.

Please keep in mind that a game on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace are not the same in their disc based packaging. Some of these games have disc based forms and those games are not always region free (as is the case here).

If you're worried about what games will and won't be region free, feel free to search on this site
    here, they have a comprehensive list of games they have personally tested as being region free or not. Region free essentially means that
    the game will work on all consoles regardless of where you get it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Regional version - Similar Threads - Minecraft Regional version

2. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  3. Question about region exclusivity of Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about region exclusivity of Minecraft: Hi, I am from North Macedonia and want to but Minecraft. The problem is that I am going to move to Slovenia in two months, and was wondering whether the game from the Microsoft Store would still...
  4. buying Minecraft for a friend in a diffrent region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying Minecraft for a friend in a diffrent region: hi i wanna buy minecraft for a friend, am in the europe (finland), hes in asia (japan), and i have access to his MS account. so my question is if i log in to his account and buy minecraft using my...
  5. Bought Java minecraft but all I can see is play demo due to region settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Java minecraft but all I can see is play demo due to region settings?: I bought the minecraft bundle which consists of java and bedrock and recently I went back to play minecraft and the java version but its telling me "There may be a problem with your account region...
  6. Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...: I have tried to jump through the ususal Microsoft hoops, and wade through the ****, but no luck. My default address is listed as Canadian, but minecraft only sees the American address from ten...
  7. Minecraft Change your Store region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Change your Store region: I tried to buy Minecraft using PayPal but it says I need to change my store region. I updated my Microsoft account region and my computer region and everything but it still doesn't work. What can...
  8. Can't purchase minecraft for family account as can't update region for purchase address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't purchase minecraft for family account as can't update region for purchase address: I want to purchase Minecraft for my son, but when I proceed with the purchase within Family Safety I am asked to provide a purchase address. Region is greyed out and incorrectly set as 'US'. I've...
  9. How to buy Minecraft bedrock as a gift from Philippines to EU? Is it Region Locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy Minecraft bedrock as a gift from Philippines to EU? Is it Region Locked?: I have recently bought Minecraft bedrock for PC for myself and want to gift my boyfriend a copy as well but he lives in Serbia. I tried buying it as a gift through Xbox store but when I added my...
  10. Xbox.com Minecraft Region Bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox.com Minecraft Region Bug: All of my account's regions are germany but when i try to log into minecraft it asks me to verify my age using South Korea's Resident registration number. I cant play minecraft and i have been...