Minecraft refuses to use 3060Ti despite changing graphics settings and stays on Intel UHD...

Discus and support Minecraft refuses to use 3060Ti despite changing graphics settings and stays on Intel UHD... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If this is the wrong place please do tell me. So I have read about changing the preferred GPU within the graphics settings on windows 11 and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R_Dreemurr6, Apr 17, 2023.

1. R_Dreemurr6
    R_Dreemurr6 Guest

Minecraft refuses to use 3060Ti despite changing graphics settings and stays on Intel UHD...

If this is the wrong place please do tell me.

So I have read about changing the preferred GPU within the graphics settings on windows 11 and I have done so, for not only the javaw but also all similar executables as that one didn't work. I have checked the nvidia panel and still no change.

The Nvidia overlay shows that barely any usage is happening within the 3060ti and so does the task manager. However nearly 100% of the integrated UHD 770 is being used. It really limits what I can do with the game and I can only get stable 50-60 fps with medium-low graphics and no extra shaders.

Every time I check the f3 menu or the shaders page it shows that the incorrect GPU is being used. I have ran out of ideas so any help would be appreciated.

Minecraft refuses to use 3060Ti despite changing graphics settings and stays on Intel UHD... [​IMG]

:)

R_Dreemurr6, Apr 17, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Minecraft refuses to use 3060Ti despite changing graphics settings and stays on Intel UHD 770, any help is appreciated.

Hi R_Dreemurr6,

I hope you are doing well other than this account issue. There are two official articles that you may not have seen yet that help most people resolve similar issues:

If you have already tried the steps listed in those articles, your best approach is to reach out directly to Mojang to get this fixed so you can go back to gaming. Here is the link to do that: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Minecraft refuses to use 3060Ti despite changing graphics settings and stays on Intel UHD 770, any help is appreciated.

Hi R_Dreemurr6,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello R_Dreemurr6,

We appreciate for your patience.

On your PC look for the icon on the task bar NVIDIA logo. right click and choose Nvidia control panel.

Once open it, go to NVIDIA Control Panel>Manage 3D settings.

Then From the drop-down list under Preferred graphics processor: you can choose either Auto-select, nVidia, or Intel graphics solutions.

I have attached a screen shot you can provide.

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. R_Dreemurr6 Win User

Hi Geri,

Sorry if I didn't specify but this is not an account issue, I can access my account and game fine.

The only problem is getting the system, be it windows or Minecraft to utilize the correct GPU instead of the standard inbuilt one.

Thank you for your help,

Ryan
  6. itZvignesZ Win User

Suggestion For Games

4gb ram 12gb virtual ram

Intel UHD Graphic Card

Any game
Thema:

1. Minecraft refuses to use 3060Ti despite changing graphics settings and stays on Intel UHD... - Similar Threads - Minecraft refuses 3060Ti

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  7. Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information: When trying to connect to a minecraft server that my friends normaly can play i cant, it doest even show this server as online, even if it is. I already tried changing dns, setting up windows...
  8. Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install: Minecraft bedrock is simply refusing to install via the launcher. I've tried signing out and signing back in as well as restarting my computer and reinstalling game services....
  9. Minecraft refuses to log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft refuses to log in: Today I woke up and wanted to play some games turned my pc on clicked minecraft launcher icon and started waiting minecraft launcher took 2 minutes to get past loading screen and then I got these...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher: I have tried a lot of youtube fixes, fixes that I've had work in the past among other things here and I can't get it to work at all. It all started last night when I un-installed bedrock edition...