Minecraft refuses to log in

Discus and support Minecraft refuses to log in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I woke up and wanted to play some games turned my pc on clicked minecraft launcher icon and started waiting minecraft launcher took 2 minutes to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yavuz.Selim.GÜNGÖR., Aug 5, 2023.

1. Minecraft refuses to log in

Today I woke up and wanted to play some games turned my pc on clicked minecraft launcher icon and started waiting minecraft launcher took 2 minutes to get past loading screen and then I got these 2 messages

Minecraft refuses to log in [​IMG]

I did countless restarts both my computer and the minecraft launcher tried reinstalling it resetting my wifi . I can log into Minecraft.net and my account is still there I can change my skin , profile name etc. etc. but minecraft launchers does not work no matter what I did please help me.

(Sorry for mistakes and typos English is not my main language)

:)

Yavuz.Selim.GÜNGÖR., Aug 5, 2023
  2. J524J1123 Win User

Minecraft PS4 Bedrock not linking

Our minecraft keeps saying log into playstation account. It refuses to let anyone log in on the playstation.
  3. Yavuz.Selim.GÜNGÖR Win User

I solved it by changing my DNS adress to Cloudflare DNS thanks for helping.
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Yavuz,

I’m Anirban and I’ll be happy to help you.

Can you try to download an alternate launcher and see if it works?

Kind regards
  5. Dericka Win User

Minecraft Bedrock refusing to log in on Switch.

Oh, I see. This error means there's an issue with the server. Can you please try to uninstall then reinstall the game? Thanks!
  6. Dericka Win User

Minecraft Bedrock refusing to log in on Switch.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to sign in? Thanks!
Thema:

1. Minecraft refuses to log in - Similar Threads - Minecraft refuses log

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  8. Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information: When trying to connect to a minecraft server that my friends normaly can play i cant, it doest even show this server as online, even if it is. I already tried changing dns, setting up windows...
  9. Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install: Minecraft bedrock is simply refusing to install via the launcher. I've tried signing out and signing back in as well as restarting my computer and reinstalling game services....
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher: I have tried a lot of youtube fixes, fixes that I've had work in the past among other things here and I can't get it to work at all. It all started last night when I un-installed bedrock edition...