Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Realms in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i tried to use a free trial of minecraft realms, i recieved an error: " You can not play on Realms because of how your xbox live account is set... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by awlfnqwroigndno, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Minecraft Realms

When i tried to use a free trial of minecraft realms, i recieved an error:

" You can not play on Realms because of how your xbox live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and policy settings on Xbox.com"

So i went to this site and set everething except the one thing that seems to be required "allow joining clubs" or smth like that.

When i am trying to turn this option on an submit it, the site is just refreshing itself and reverting this change after.

:)

awlfnqwroigndno, Sep 30, 2018
  2. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Sep 30, 2018
  3. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Question about Minecraft Realm?

Hello!

I understand you are having trouble with Minecraft Realms take a look here ;Minecraft Realms FAQ

You can also visit
    Get help with Minecraft
    and submit a request with Mojang to get further assistance with the different versions of Minecraft.

Hope this helps

XBF George L, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Minecraft Realms

Hi! Is it possible that parental controls are enabled for your profile? If not, you should try to fix the issue by removing your profile from the console and add it again afterwards: Add or Remove a Microsoft Account on Xbox One

Julian_, Sep 30, 2018
  5. I am an adult but i've created my account when i wasn't so i don't know if it could cause problem like this

awlfnqwroigndno, Sep 30, 2018
  6. I accidentaly found a thing that might cause a problem. I got NAT set to strict when i checked web settings on xbox app. Can it cause a problem of this type ?

awlfnqwroigndno, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Realms