Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

Discus and support Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MC Hammer1, Dec 6, 2023.

1. MC Hammer1
    MC Hammer1 Guest

Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now?

Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)

Continue -> Could not connect: Outdated client! Realms Has Updated.

I've tried:

- uninstalling and reinstalling the game. no joy!

- confirmed that I've logged in with the account that was used to create the server.

- downloaded the server world and tried opening. Message appears: A newer version of the game has saved this world. It cannot be loaded. Unable to connect to the world.

- Confirmed Running Microsoft Minecraft client v1.20.41 on Windows 10 v22H2 Build 19045.3693

How do I fix/upgrade the Microsoft Minecraft client to a version which Realms will accept?

:)

MC Hammer1, Dec 6, 2023
  2. MC Hammer1 Win User

I was able to update the client today. Looks like Realms server change was not backwards compatible. This was my first time going through Realms version update so maybe this poor code deployment practice is the norm with Microsoft?
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi again Mc

ok perfect I am very glad that your problem has been solved apparently if it was a temporary glitch.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Mc, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

It appears to be an ongoing issue that affects many players and appears to be a popular emerging issue that they have yet to find a solution for. I recommend that you help Xbox by reporting the problem through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green button that says "Report" and fill out the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox can know that there is a problem with the Minecraft update and can work to resolve it as soon as possible.

Please note that in this public forum we are only players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and we hope the issue is resolved soon.

Greetings, Oskayra.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock: Pocket Edition

If you're having trouble accepting invites or joining Realms, be sure that you are not using a modded game client, and are not using a resource pack that does not contain textures for the Realm buttons. If you are, switch to the standard Minecraft
    game client, click Options, click Resource Packs, then return to the default.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

Right now, PS4 Bedrock Mincraft doesn't support Realms yet.

And Realms are the only way you can transfer your Worlds from one device family to another device family (in your case PS4 to Windows 10, or Switch or Xbox).

So in case PS4 Minecraft gets the necessary update to also support realms, you can either rent a Realm, or if it's a one time transfer you can start a free trial for a Realm.

Upload your PS4 world to the Realm after Realms become enabled, and then connect your Windows 10 device to the same Realm and download the world again.

Be aware that this "disconnects" the worlds, if you keep them locally on your devices. So changes you make on your Windows 10 device will not happen on your world stored on the Playstation 4.

If you want to keep the worlds "in sync" on both devices, you will have to pay rent for a Realm server, and store your world on the Realm server, and connect to that Realm with your devices.

Or you can keep the world on one device, and allow your other devices to connect to that world via Multiplayer. In that case the world is only available when the device is running Minecraft, of course.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms says

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  7. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  8. Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile: I played Pixelmon Realms on my laptop with no issues. Laptop broke and got a desktop computer. Pixelmon Realms is saying that I can't login because my Microsoft account doesn't have a Minecraft...
  9. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  10. My Minecraft realm keeps saying incomplete realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm keeps saying incomplete realm: I recently bought a Minecraft realm a month back and it said incomplete realm so I decided to wait 30 days until I could buy the realm again It said “it looks like we didn’t finish things last...