Minecraft realms Payment error

Discus and support Minecraft realms Payment error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I need help urgently, on September 13th me and my friend reopened our Minecraft realm after 3 months, and we started playing again, everything was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Axel Navarro1, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Minecraft realms Payment error

Hey I need help urgently, on September 13th me and my friend reopened our Minecraft realm after 3 months, and we started playing again, everything was okay before yesterday, the realm was turned off and we can’t access, and now the realm store sais that we got to renovate the realm but we actually paid for our real, what can we do?

:)

Axel Navarro1, Sep 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Axel

Where did you purchased the realm? If you did it via Windows or Xbox, please check if the subscription appears active here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

if you purchased the subscription on another platform please check there.
    Let me know if it appears active.

If yes, where are you playing minecraft? Xbox, PC, PS, Nintendo switch or mobile?
    (This is to give you the proper troubleshooting steps)

And... Tell me what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Axel Navarro1 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Axel

Where did you purchased the realm? If you did it via Windows or Xbox, please check if the subscription appears active here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

if you purchased the subscription on another platform please check there.
    Let me know if it appears active.

If yes, where are you playing minecraft? Xbox, PC, PS, Nintendo switch or mobile?
    (This is to give you the proper troubleshooting steps)

And... Tell me what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
    Was on pc Microsoft store I think, and It looks like is working but is not, i haven’t did nothing for fix it
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, so. The subscription still appears active and you're able to see it in your order history with status completed. Right?

Please try this:

First uninstall actual minecraft launcher.
    (Don't forget to backup worlds if necessary)

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account.
    Install minecraft launcher and check if the real appears now
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Gift Card

Hello Burgi Burgoa,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

To answer your question, the payment method will differ on what device you are using in playing the Minecraft. The Minecraft Realms subscription from the website (plans | Minecraft) will take credit/debit card. Which they offer monthly recurring and packages for one time charge for 30, 90 & 180 days. You may also use different payment option available if you are playing Minecraft from Android and iOS. On console, subscription may differ when playing Minecraft Realms, for Xbox you'll need either Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and for Nintendo Switch you'll need Nintendo Switch Online subscription. However, it has not been mention if you can use Gift Card as payment option.

Resources:

Minecraft Realms Plus Creation FAQ – Home

Realms for Java | Minecraft

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus | Xbox Support

plans | Minecraft

Hope this helps! Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. R4FTY Win User

minecraft realms inactive but paid?

If your Minecraft Realms subscription was paid for on 26.12 but is now showing as inactive, it is possible that there was an issue with the payment or with the subscription itself. To resolve this issue, you should try the following steps:

1. Check your payment history: Go to the Microsoft account website and sign in with your Microsoft account. Then, go to the Payment & billing section and check your payment history to see if the payment for Minecraft Realms was successful.
    2. Check your subscription status: Go to the Xbox app or Xbox website and sign in with your Microsoft account. Then, go to the My games & apps section and check the status of your Minecraft Realms subscription. If it is inactive, you may need to renew it or purchase a new subscription.
    3. Contact Microsoft support: If you are still unable to access your Minecraft Realms subscription after trying the above steps, you may need to contact Microsoft support for further assistance. You can do this by visiting the Microsoft support website or by calling their customer support hotline.
    It is also possible that there was a problem with the payment or with the subscription itself, in which case Microsoft support should be able to help you resolve the issue.
Thema:

1. Minecraft realms Payment error - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms Payment

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  7. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  8. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  9. Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?: Me and my friends had a realm but took a little break. Now we wanted to restart the realm (We are dutch this is importand information) but the only payment option is credit cards. But the problem...
  10. minecraft realm betaling [minecraft realm payment]

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft realm betaling [minecraft realm payment]: Hallo Voor ik de gamepas had aangeschaft kon ik mijn realms betalen via minecraft en er gewoon steeds verlengen met een giftcards. nu moet ik perse een extra betaling toevoegen. ik heb geen...