Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?

Discus and support Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing on a minecraft realm bedrock edition and when I entered The End dimension all that spawned was the overworld hostile mobs like skeletons,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Purple Syrus, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Purple Syrus
    Purple Syrus Guest

I'm playing on a minecraft realm bedrock edition and when I entered The End dimension all that spawned was the overworld hostile mobs like skeletons, creepers, zombies. No enderman spawn in the end or at least I have yet to encounter them. I also thought
    it was odd to see these mobs in the nether as well but i didn't know for sure if that was normal. What is going on and how can i fix the issue?

:)

Purple Syrus, Aug 5, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Purple,

Thanks for the updates on the issue. We recommend going to the
    Minecraft forums
    . As this is an in game issue they will be able to assist you better. Have you beat the dragon there also? this may affect the end also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Did you check that your difficulty settings is not on peaceful while in the end on a survival world?
  4. Purple Syrus Win User

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it's only on the realm I made a creative world just now and both the Nether and The End spawn normally but when I get on the realm it's all overworld mobs everywhere
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Purple,

Do you have another world that you can go to the end? Reason being is as others mentioned that world sounds like it is corrupt. By checking another world to see if show on another will confirm this. For corrupt worlds there is not much you can do to fix
    it except start over.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Purple Syrus Win User

I will go ahead and post on the minecraft forum as well. I did defeat the ender dragon but the overworld hostile mobs were spawning before that and have continued to spawn after as well. The overworld hostile mobs are also spawning in the nether everywhere.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm End

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  7. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  8. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  9. How do I make my Minecraft realm work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make my Minecraft realm work: How do I make my Minecraft realm work efea428a-1fb1-4f9e-95f6-197bedfc12c1
  10. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...