Minecraft realm plus

Discus and support Minecraft realm plus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought minecraft realm plus but cant create a realm. b8c7d26d-1d64-4854-ab4f-617905e8269d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bobbyclone, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Bobbyclone
    Bobbyclone Guest

Minecraft realm plus

I bought minecraft realm plus but cant create a realm.

:)

Bobbyclone, Jun 1, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  5. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Realms

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
Thema:

Minecraft realm plus

1. Minecraft realm plus - Similar Threads - Minecraft realm plus

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  7. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  8. Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]: It has been four years since others have had this issue. Why is there no fix yet? My friend has tried to buy a Minecraft Realms Plus server from his Windows 10 and I tried on Windows 11. Why does...
  9. Minecraft Realm plus renovation

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realm plus renovation: I create temporary visa cards for all my online purchases, i created one for realmplus that expired last month, so when minecraft tried to renovate the realm it failed. I created another card...
  10. I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft: I been trying the whole day to learn how to cancel the subscription but I have no clue, could anyone tell me how f258e8e6-b32e-4ece-9ef2-d62ff9a7e888