Minecraft Realm - Need Permission

Discus and support Minecraft Realm - Need Permission in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to create a minecraft two person realm but it displays the error message that I ‘need permission’, however, I can create a 10 player realm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I3an Ki moon, Mar 25, 2021.

1. I3an Ki moon
    I3an Ki moon Guest

I’m trying to create a minecraft two person realm but it displays the error message that I ‘need permission’, however, I can create a 10 player realm just fine.

Am I missing something? Are two player realms not available anymore?

:)

I3an Ki moon, Mar 25, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft

Is it a realm? Or a world hosted on someones console? If it's on the console, the Xbox would need to be left on and the world opened in Minecraft and running to allow others to access it. If it's a Realm, then that is a subscription and the user would
    have to continue to pay that cost to keep the Realm hosted and accessible. That person who owns the realm would be able to manage permissions for people who have access and who do not. Are you in contact with the owner of the world/realm?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

"You need permission" Minecraft realms

Hello CentralObject75,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    CentralObject75!
  4. wi7bit Win User

Hi AbbieNesham!

Sorry to hear you are having issues. The only reason you would see this message is because your account is not an adult account and is part of a family group.

You will need to ask an adult member to go the following link to amend the settings for your profile:

https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  5. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Realms “you need permission”

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you're a child account make sure to use the organizer account in managing it.
  6. CentralObject75 Win User

This is really not very helpful. What settings need to be "amended"? All of my son's settings are set to "Allow" and he still cannot access Realms due to the permissions error on his Pocket Edition (iPad).
Thema:

1. Minecraft Realm - Need Permission - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm Need

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  5. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  6. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was accident buy: Please help I was accidently buy minecraftRealms after I noticed I suddenly cancelled my subscription :( 44e2334f-6ce0-4040-b8bc-c2791ffd07cb
  7. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e
  8. I need to change my Minecraft realm settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my Minecraft realm settings.: My friend invited me and I’m not a child account. It won’t let me change my settings. Please help me with this. 7f1f9941-7e08-42b7-a026-f898d81f2316
  9. I need to change my Minecraft realm settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my Minecraft realm settings.: My friend invited me and I’m not a child account. It won’t let me change my settings. Please help me with this. 7f1f9941-7e08-42b7-a026-f898d81f2316
  10. Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions: Trying to make a realm on Xbox One but can’t as it says I need permission first. I am 27 so I don’t think should I need permission b010a007-68c4-41b0-b2e4-c3d6a51092b7