Minecraft purchase sharing

Discus and support Minecraft purchase sharing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ShawsOP, Jan 3, 2024.

1. ShawsOP
    ShawsOP Guest

Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account.

I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play Minecraft with each other across a number of devices (Amazon Fire tablets and a Nintendo Switch). They would like to access the content I had previously downloaded which is on my account.

Is this possible?

Thanks

:)

ShawsOP, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft game contents.

In this case, it would be best to contact Nintendo Support for further clarification regarding their game-sharing feature on their platform:

https://www.nintendo.com.au/support/contact-us

You may also check this link for instructions regarding how to game share on the Nintendo Switch platform:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/9h7nrd/how_game_sharing_works/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ShawsOP Win User

Thanks for the reply but this is not a problem with Nintendo (why would you think this?), as it is the case when my children use any device to access the game.

The problem is they can see the content but it has a padlock over it which prevents them from using it.

Any (helpful) suggests would be much appreciated.

Thanks
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response and I humbly apologize as I realize you also mentioned different devices.

I highly suggest you reach out to Mojang Support for confirmation as they have the tools and resources to check if the purchased Minecraft content sharing to other accounts is possible. You may contact them through this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft pack with full game purchased but not showing in launcher

Hello, WimDe. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Just to rule this out, are you sure you purchased the Minecraft for Windows version and not the flat Minecraft version which is only available for console?

Are you able to share a screenshot of your purchase without sharing personal details? Is it really Minecraft for Windows or Minecraft Java Edition or only Minecraft?
  6. foxer. Win User

Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store

Hi, in purchase history there is only "Minecraft for Windows" and there is no "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition", not sure if I can share the order number here for better tracking.
Thema:

1. Minecraft purchase sharing - Similar Threads - Minecraft purchase sharing

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  6. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  7. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  8. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  9. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  10. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...