minecraft ps5 logging in issue

Discus and support minecraft ps5 logging in issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Corey Linacre, Jan 2, 2024.

1. minecraft ps5 logging in issue

when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it asks for the code on my device after i type that in correctly it sarts a loop going back to email and password is this a glitch?

:)

Corey Linacre, Jan 2, 2024
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Sorry, we only offer information about Xbox and Microsoft, you should go to another forum of players like you to help you with this problem.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Logging into Minecraft on PS5

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Duane

Usually that message appears when one of the two cases below are true:

1. You created previously a PSN account and you linked that PSN account with your Microsoft account and vice versa
    2. Maybe you connected your account by accident with a friend's account or similar

In any case or possibility unlink a PSN account from a Microsoft account is not possible.

Is stated in the link below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

"WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

In this case you may need to use a different PSN account and link it to a new Microsoft account :c
  4. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  5. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  6. Lumie Helps Win User

Cannot figure out how to change my Minecraft settings for multiplayer. Not even sure I'm logging in to the right Microsoft account.... daughter plays on PS5. Help!!!

Hi there Shannon B.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues using Minecraft multiplayer.

Start Minecraft on the PS5.
    Go to the main menu and select the “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” option.
    Note the account details displayed. Ensure that this account matches the one you intend to use for multiplayer features.

Verify Your Microsoft Account Credentials:

Visit the Microsoft Account website on a computer or mobile device.
    Check the account details, such as your gamertag and email, to ensure they match those used in Minecraft on the PS5.

Change Minecraft Settings for Multiplayer
    On PS5:

Open Minecraft Settings:

From the Minecraft main menu, go to “Settings.”

Access Privacy Settings:

Navigate to “Profile” and select “Manage Account” or “Privacy & Online Safety.”
    You may be prompted to log in again. Use your Microsoft account details.

Adjust Multiplayer Settings:

Ensure the options for playing with others and participating in cross-platform play are enabled.
    Set permissions for multiplayer games and communicate with others to “Allow” or adjust as needed for privacy.
    Check for PS5 Restrictions:

Go to the PS5’s system settings.
    Under “Users and Accounts,” navigate to “Parental Controls/Family Management.”
    Ensure there are no restrictions that would prevent multiplayer gameplay.

On Other Platforms (if applicable):
    Java Edition on PC:

Launch Minecraft and log in with your Microsoft account.
    Go to “Options” and then “Multiplayer Settings.”
    Adjust settings for visibility, chat options, and multiplayer preferences.

Bedrock Edition on Other Devices:

Open Minecraft and navigate to “Settings” from the main menu.
    Select “Profile” and adjust your multiplayer settings accordingly.

Sync and Test Multiplayer Features
    Cross-Platform Play:

Ensure that your daughter’s PS5 is connected to the internet and that Minecraft is up to date.
    Invite friends through the “Friends” tab in the main menu by adding their gamertag or inviting them from your friend list.

Join a Server or World:

Test multiplayer by joining a server or another player’s world. Go to the “Play” tab, select “Servers,” and join one of the available servers.
    Alternatively, you can join a friend’s world by selecting the “Friends” tab and choosing a world they are hosting.

If you’re facing account issues, make sure no other accounts are signed in on the PS5 that might conflict with your desired Microsoft account.
    You might need to log out of other accounts and ensure only the correct one is signed in.

Ensure your internet connection is stable. A weak connection can cause issues with joining multiplayer games.
    Restart your router and PS5 if you experience persistent connectivity issues.

Make sure both Minecraft and the PS5 system software are up to date. Sometimes, updates are required for multiplayer functionality.

If your Microsoft account is part of a family group, ensure that your account permissions allow for multiplayer gaming. Adjust these settings on the Microsoft Family Safety website if needed.
    Double-check that no parental controls are blocking access to multiplayer features either on the PS5 or within the Minecraft settings.

I hope this helps.

I shall be here for your response. -Lumie
Thema:

1. minecraft ps5 logging in issue - Similar Threads - minecraft ps5 logging

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  4. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  5. My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out.: My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out after I close the app or leave the game and when I try to log back in it gives me error after error saying that I’m not signing into my linked account when...
  6. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  7. I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...: When I try to log In it says someone is already logged in on my ps4 I am but it won't let me do it on my ps5 what should I do 9792f844-bb50-4f93-a956-0abd80ef43dd
  8. Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.: Hello, I'm writing this post because I have an issue with the PS5 version of Minecraft Bedrock. Every time I restart the game, I'm forced to log in my Microsoft account, and all of my settings,...
  9. On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...: Idk whether its something I'm doing wrong but I click stay signed in every time but it always signs me out again and its very frustrating a2b3b38f-812c-465b-bdee-e92b53d97d74
  10. Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game: I don’t know if this is a common thing and I am just asking a stupid question but every time I re-open Minecraft I am forced to log back into my Microsoft account which is annoying. Is there a fix...