Minecraft PS4 - Remote Connect

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 - Remote Connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am in the process of trying to connect my survival world up to a realms, I am ready to buy the subscription and everything but I can't get my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kurtak12345, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Kurtak12345
    Kurtak12345 Guest

I am in the process of trying to connect my survival world up to a realms, I am ready to buy the subscription and everything but I can't get my account to sync up to my Microsoft account. Everytime I do, it says couldn't sign in because this account is already
    signed into another Microsoft account, but I never connected another one to it and it says I'm not signed in to any account.

Was wondering if anyone could help me trouble shoot this or help me link the two, as I can't use the realms services without being signed in. I also have purchased a texture pack that I would prefer not to purchase again if possible which is what I would
    need to do if I wanted to try to reset the Minecraft account on my side

I also listed this issue under xbox because I couldn't find any categories that related to PS4 Minecraft connectivity.

:)

Kurtak12345, Dec 18, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: