Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“ in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Crashhorizon, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Crashhorizon
    Crashhorizon Guest

it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft.

I play on PlayStation btw

:)

Crashhorizon, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

Hi MatthewDriver2! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This message means that you are using a different Microsoft account to log in to the game on your PSN account, you can't use a different account, just the one that was linked the first time

On occasion users have the idea that they are using the correct account because could be pretty similar than the one they previously used but if you get that error message means it's not the same account
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Crashhorizon! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

However, we just remind you that once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4 account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

As verified, when you see this error message, it means that the PSN ID you are trying to link is already connected to a Microsoft account. You just need to use the same Microsoft account where you link your PSN ID.

You can take a look at the following link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4409145073165-PlayStation-Technical-Support-FAQ

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. YungBoiJJ7 Win User

I have the exact same issue, have you gotten any help or fixed it because I’m if there is anything I could do because Minecraft support brought me here. And they can’t do anything here? My issue is different in a way because I closed the old one that was connected and made a new one with the same email and I’m if I could get my data merged or anything like even bringing back the other one.
  5. ajburlet Win User

I have the same issue with my son's account. He never linked it, I'm positive about that. He wants to cross play with his Nintendo Switch, but it simply doesnt work.
  6. jeremyxam Win User

so how did you get it signed out? is still find it crazy that you can't see what account the microsoft account is linked to that seems like a safety issue right there?
Thema:

1. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“ - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 Oops

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  7. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  8. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  9. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  10. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e