Minecraft PS4 Login Issue, "The account your trying to login to is already connected to...

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 Login Issue, "The account your trying to login to is already connected to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, for the past few months I have been getting the error message, Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Supcora, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Supcora
    Supcora Guest

Minecraft PS4 Login Issue, "The account your trying to login to is already connected to...

Hello, for the past few months I have been getting the error message, Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network".

After getting this message the first time, I just made a new Microsoft Account so that there was no way it was already connected. But when I tried I got the same message. I have made numerous new accounts trying to solve this issue but they all said the same thing. (Also if you were wondering how I was trying to sign in here's how: I pressed the sign in button on the home screen of Minecraft and went to the link on the screen and put in the code and signed in by putting the email and passwords of the accounts.) After a while I figured that would never work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game seeing if that would work, it didn't. Even after reinstalling it still gave the same message when I tried to login. So then, I went into the settings in Minecraft and pressed the "Clear sign in data" button, seeing if that could somehow relive the problem. But once again, no change. This problems is very annoying since now the only way I can play with friends is either, A. They also have a PlayStation and we connect through PlayStation Network, (Which only 2 of my friends do), or B. They are at my house and we play split screen.

Another thing I also learned recently was that when someone is on mobile and we are on the same WIFI we still cant connect to each other.

The only way I've figured out to play with my friends who aren't on PlayStation is: One of my friends who have a PlayStation and also a Microsoft Account connected to their PS4, makes a world and somehow it allows both me, and my friends on mobile to join. So my friend is like the "Bridge" that connects us, if you will. But recently that friend is now not able to play with us anymore. And even if they were, I would still like this issue to be fixed.

I have seen some other threads from people with the same issue but I didn't really find an answer to the problem so I'm making this thread.

So, if you do know anything that could possibly help me, email me at, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, or comment on this post, thanks.

:)

Supcora, Feb 4, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: