minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do?

Discus and support minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have deleted my old microsoft account a long time ago and Minecraft on my ps4 is linked to that nonexistent microsoft account and now I am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by waleed ahmed1, Sep 28, 2023.

1. minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do?

I have deleted my old microsoft account a long time ago and Minecraft on my ps4 is linked to that nonexistent microsoft account and now I am unable to play Minecraft on my ps4. I understand that once linked I am unable to connect a new microsoft account but in my case the old microsoft account doesn't even exist anymore. even when I try to login using a new microsoft account it says "failed to login, Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account, MatchingOrc3578. https://aka.ms/mcpsnhelp" My whole childhood was based on this game and now I cant play anymore, pls help.

:)

waleed ahmed1, Sep 28, 2023
  2. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  3. K1llerKre1der Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my microsoft on my computer and I pressed the button
    again and this pops up on my PS4: "Failed to login" "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but somthing went wrong." I don't know what's wrong but if someone could help me that would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    hey i have FIGURED IT OUT !!

So what you have to do is (on your playstation)

1. click on settings

2. click on storage

3.click in system storage

4.click on saved data

5.click on minecraft

6. then you should have two “saved data” boxes from the new minecraft update....next you will have to delete both of them

7. open your game and it should not give you the message anymore and it should let you sign in

Does this delete worlds?
  4. NameMyself Win User

How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?

I am trying to unlink an Xbox account that had been deleted and that is connected to my Minecraft account. Should I still reach out to Playstation? If so, what should I say?
  5. JoeyLikesCookie Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my microsoft on my computer and I pressed the button
    again and this pops up on my PS4: "Failed to login" "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but somthing went wrong." I don't know what's wrong but if someone could help me that would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    hey i have FIGURED IT OUT !!

So what you have to do is (on your playstation)

1. click on settings

2. click on storage

3.click in system storage

4.click on saved data

5.click on minecraft

6. then you should have two “saved data” boxes from the new minecraft update....next you will have to delete both of them

7. open your game and it should not give you the message anymore and it should let you sign in
  6. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
Thema:

minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do?

1. minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do? - Similar Threads - minecraft ps4 connected

2. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  3. If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...: I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4 for minecraft and i do not want it anymore and i'd very much like to connect a new one to it but you cannot just switch them because it is for some...
  4. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  5. How do I connect my ps4 minecraft account to my new Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect my ps4 minecraft account to my new Microsoft account: I was playing minecraft for a few months online on my ps4 account when I broke my phone and I had to change my email since I didn't know how to recover my previous email I was still connected to...
  6. (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...: When experiencing this issue, I thought it was a network issue but my connectivity and strength of my network connection is strong. On the Minecraft menu, “Store” is grayed out with a red...
  7. Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft: It says I already have a linked account, but I never linked it and I also don't have access to cross play. 14996001-3554-4673-802b-a7ff1a256f82
  8. Minecraft: Cant connect to friends world im on Xbox and hes on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft: Cant connect to friends world im on Xbox and hes on ps4: So me and my friend recently picked up minecraft again after a year or 2 of not playing. Im on Xbox and my friend is on PS4. We made a creative world back in the day that we spent many hours on....
  9. I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,: I'm trying to connect my account, but when I log in my account on my phone, it takes me to a grey screen with a green button that reads "let's go." Tapping the button does nothing, and now I'm...
  10. Minecraft refuses to connect to PS4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft refuses to connect to PS4 account: Despite this being the first time I’ve ever made the two connect neither account will connect. It keeps saying it’s connected to another account but I’ve never bought,played, or downloaded...